You're going to need to play Old School RuneScape

Discussion in 'Questions to Customer Support' started by bestrsgoldfast, Oct 30, 2020.

Tags:
  1. bestrsgoldfast

bestrsgoldfast New Member

OSRS gold is a branch of the first 2007 version. It has received a lot of o updates also, but it is much closer to old Runescape compared to RS3.

You're going to need to play Old School RuneScape if you want to re-live your childhood. It's most likely one of the very MTX riddled matches of all time.

Oh my...I've more hours at Runescape (the OG) than any other game I've played (aside from 1) but that I have not even thought of logging for several decades. Is this the first game, only on Steam? This will be the original"saves/accounts" on the upgraded version(RS3). The 07Scape version should come to steam later.

Aren't there several versions of Runescape floating around? Is not Runescape 2007 the most popular or something? I really always kind of wanted to enter Runescape, but kind of got confused the few times I tried and only dropped it due to lack of inspiration.

two, Buy Runescape gold, which is the only coming to steam, then there is Old School Runescape (OSRS). OSRS is a version of this sport from 2007 but it still receives fresh updates.

I can't recall what, I think old school again. Either way old school and 3 are both lvl 1.

Maybe I could jump back . Sucks though lava cape, a few 99 capes, and a nice bankroll

In modern times, I would probably recommend just playing other games known for their stories & atmosphere, like Fallout New Vegas. It is a skinnerbox and a mindhack, but some people today take pleasure in the skinnerbox.

Quests are not actually the principal way to level up in the two versions of Runescape. They do provide you some XP for particular skills when you complete them, but in case you did all of the quests in the game you would not have max stats in anything.