WHY you need an ECN Account as a scalper trader

Discussion in 'For novice traders' started by Predator_, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Predator_

Predator_ Member

ECN account is your access to trading directly on the interbank market with superfast instantaneous execution. We know how important quick order processing is and offer all our clients direct trading with a perfect speed. Enjoy your ECN trade!

Make yourself impressed with the speed of ECN trading:
    0,3 seconds is the quickest click by mouse
    0,1 seconds is the speed of blink
    0,05 seconds is the execution time on ECN accounts from FreshForex

2. broforex

broforex Member

ECN is short for Electronic Communication Network, an electronic system designed to bridge forex traders to jump directly into the liquidity market. Meanwhile, an ECN Broker is a forex broker that uses ECN to provide its clients with direct access to the currency market.

3. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Thanks for the explanation.
    What do you think about the opportunities for cryptocurrency trading this year?

4. broforex

broforex Member

In my opinion, cryptocurrency is still good to trade, because Covid will never interrupted cryptocurrency, still do it and gain some profit.

5. broforex

broforex Member

If you want to still stay confident in Forex, don't forget to use risk management. Risk management will not only protect you from losses, but will enable you to survive in the world of forex trading in the long term. Forex trading is a game of probability, which means you must use every factor as well as possible to increase your chances of winning.

6. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Currently I am trying to manage funds optimally on the trades I use on a real account at Freshforex, by trading manually, I try to place SL and TP on every opportunity I do. Even though I only manage a small amount of funds, with sufficient trading conditions Freshforex allows me to trade freely.

7. broforex

broforex Member

Yes, trend is your friend, but first you have to know, where the trend will go, you should mastered 1 or 2 indicators and you will get the chance to get some profit when you do forex trading business.

8. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

I totally agree that ECN brokers in general are a wise choice. The regulation is always important. The ECN broker that I choose is Freshforex.

9. broforex

broforex Member

That's why we need to aware about broker that we choose, because we don't know their regulation and it is not good for us because we using our money to trading, if they shut down, we just lost our money

10. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Yes that's right, because there are also many new brokers who end up scam, so it's better to trade with a trusted broker who is more than 15 years old like Freshforex.

11. broforex

broforex Member

ECN forex brokers will always allow or even treat themselves as the right 'tools' for scalper traders. Conversely, there are sometimes non-ECN brokers that prohibit scalping. The reasons for the ban vary, one of which is because it can overload the broker's server so that it overloads and then cannot run.

12. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Nice information Sir.
    So, for the best result scalper must trading with ECN brokers.

13. broforex

broforex Member

Price movements that occur in the forex market are influenced by many things with a very broad scope. The main factors that influence are supply and demand for a currency, in addition there are also economic, political and other factors. These factors include conditions all over the world so they are not based on guesswork.

14. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Agreed, for success in this business, a trader relies on good analytical skills, and reading the Freshforex economic calendar is also important.

15. broforex

broforex Member

Same thing with conventional buying and selling business, the potential profit of investors when trading forex is sourced from fluctuations or fluctuations in currency price movements and is done based on an alias analysis rather than carelessly. In other words, investors can get profits when buying at a low price and then resell it at a higher price.

16. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Wow nice information. The trend is trader bestfriend