Why many traders fails in Forex trading?

Discussion in 'For novice traders' started by Roman Rias, Sep 21, 2017.

1. andengireng

andengireng Member

The answer is because they take the wrong way to learn technical analysis. Almost all beginner traders jump too far directly into the practical realm, without ever wanting to learn the basics that must be had in performing technical analysis. Like learning martial arts, like it or not you have to practice physically first, learn the horses, understand the steps, then apply the moves. In addition, you also need regular and continuous training. It is impossible for you to become a martial arts warrior to choose a match without going through these stages.

2. broforex

broforex Member

Wow, you answer is amazing. I want to learn how to beat forex market, but I still get stop out until today, if you can help me, please give me some suggestion, I want to success as forex trader. Thank you.

3. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

My first rule of learning technical analysis is never complicate yourself with so many indicators. It's better to look for some successful traders who are willing to teach beginners with their own technique so you may want to discipline yourself with it.

4. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

so true :D i remember first time trying to analyze graphics. soooo confuse :D especially when i tried to understand the experts explaining it so intricately. boy oh boy. newbies do need to learn to see the bigger picture, in a more general way.

5. broforex

broforex Member

Lots of beginner forex traders who have difficulty developing their forex trading results or reversing loss conditions into profits, because of lack of guidance. Without guidance, novice traders tend to repeat the mistakes that caused it to fail in forex trading, without realizing that it was wrong.

6. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

although one can guide himself ;)
    I didn't have anyone teaching me about trading when i was starting out. I just learned everything myself and it actually works.

7. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

As long as you keep practicing while learning, you can recognize how the price moves time by time. Make sure you learn some basics like support resistance and supply and demand and chart pattern...

8. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

yep, and stick to one or couple pairs you like. you trade them often and more, and you get to know them better. so you will get better in analyzing the movement ;)

9. broforex

broforex Member

The answer is because the mindset / mindset of the culprit itself ... I believe that ALL BUSINESSES ARE GOOD, ALL Businesses Must Have Opportunities (including there are risks too), there are advantages and disadvantages of each Business / Business. What makes it not good is the agent of the business.

10. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Some failed at Forex trading due to their greed. Most traders willing to gain big fast while the rest of them knows how to manage the risks better than gaining bigger profits. See the difference here?

11. broforex

broforex Member

You need to know that like many other businesses that promise great profit potential, forex trading also requires knowledge, time, patience and sincerity in practicing understanding and running it. This is probably why not too many beginners can really master forex trading on the first try.

12. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Usually fails because they want to get rich instantly. Do not understand the correct money management calculation. Using a large "Lot" and capital can not survive.

13. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Sometimes people have to be able to differ between an opportunity and a greed itself. My trading activities can somehow be considered as greedy activities since I can't bear with losses at that time and wanted to redo the trade to return the losses. But most of it, it can be called as opportunity since I only trade on the perfect setups...

14. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Yes, Sir.
    I know some new traders who are desperate, he collects funds from his friends with the lure of big profits, even though he doesn't have enough knowledge. Trading with large lots, without SL. Around $ 5,000, it'll be gone in a flash.