Why Commissions account is the best for scalpers

Discussion in 'For novice traders' started by Francmorio, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Francmorio

Francmorio Member

If you're a scalper, then you need a broker that either has the least spreads, or have the lowest commissions, and should give you an instant entry. What I mean by instant entry is that, if the current price is $10, and you trigger buy position, the Broker will Fill in the buy position exactly from $10. I personally think commissions brokers are the best. Get true ECN broker, thats the key for scalpers

2. andengireng

andengireng Member

I think the spread is also important for a scalper for a scalper, the spread is very important role for them. The scalpers often look for brokers with very small spreads. The smaller will be better because for those 1-2 points difference is very important.

3. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

How about requote, guys? If a broker is true ECN broker, does it mean that they are automatically does not apply requote? Or it is possible for all kinds of account?

4. andengireng

andengireng Member

If your broker get some requote, it is mean that your broker is not safe and not good. The best broker will never requote and always no rejection. The True ECN broker give you the best price when you hit "buy" or "sell"

5. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

Agreed. too bad that not many traders know about the "danger" of requote. they think it's a minor thing. but it can turn profit into loss.

6. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

That is why for scalpers it's recommended to use ECN accounts instead of ordinary accounts. Requotes does really matter for scalpers and they won't be able to maximize their profits when that happen...

7. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

Yes, I tried to make some traders understand this matter, but they were saying, "Ah, it's okay if the server is fast enough." I just don't get it...

8. broforex

broforex Member

Scalping method is a popular method used by traders, because scalping can generate profit / loss quickly. With such a fast time, you already know the results. Whether it's profit or loss. Because by trading briefly, the trader already knows the results and can do other work. That's why commission is important

9. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

Yeah it is good but I'm done with it :D It's kind of tiring and you have to stick around almost all day. well, if you have free time or actually making money only from trading, then go for it.

10. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Not only time, scalping requires most of our concentration since we're only taking little profits (or even every time the order got a profit after filling the spread). This what makes more traders don't prefer scalping at all...