WHAT IS METATRADER?

Discussion in 'For novice traders' started by Tengkorakfx, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

[​IMG]
    Metatrader is the most widely used trading platform by many brokers. Currently the most popular used MetaTrader4, there are several brokers offer MetaTrader5. With the most widely used trading platform, MetaTrader does have many advantages, such as: allow trader using Expert Advisor (EA) and custom indicator, also The interface was easy to set. MetaTrader is also available in mobile packaging for trading via smartphone.

2. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

Awesome thread! I use MetaTrader on my smart phone. For now, I still like MetaTrader 4 more. But It's because the 5 is still new and need more and more improvements. some day it will be best!

3. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

So do I, I still not used MetaTrader 5. I need time to explore its feature and the other things that I need to increase my profit when I'm trading.

4. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

ah yeah, when you want to focus on one thing, increasing profit that is, you cannot afford to have any other distractions such as getting used to MT5. But someday you'll get used to it! Or maybe wait until its full upgrade?

5. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

It's all about time. I think that I have to focus on what I trade of and improve my skill to get better trading. Practice and learn more info about forex trading will help me to get better trading also.

6. It is a trading platform that can be seriously good. So, we just need to be wise with using option that we are comfortable with. There are many trading platform out there, so we need to pick one that we are comfortable with.

7. ibm'73

ibm'73 Active Member

For me can not be denied, the popularity of MetaTrader 4 (MT4) as the main choice platform until now is unmatched. Many platform models have been offered by brokers, but MT4 is still the preferred platform for many traders. The popularity of MetaQuotes output products is even able to defeat his "brother", MetaTrader 5 (MT5), which was launched as the latest version of MT4.

8. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

agreed. time is precious! but on that note, with time we'll get used to MT5 as well. and hopefully there will be some more improvement to this platform.

9. ibm'73

ibm'73 Active Member

Yes hopefully :)

Nia likes this.
  10. Nia

Nia Member

I really hope the same

11. andengireng

andengireng Member

Some broker is cheating with their metatrader, sometimes their metatrader is not connected, I compared MT4 from FreshForex (Now I am trading with FreshForex) with another broker, let's say InstaForex, at the same time, InstaForex MT4 is not responding, but FreshForex MT4 is running well, so I think the problem is not from your internet connection, it is from your broker.

12. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

That's awful! What a lucky I am already trade with FreshForex, your information make me feel more trust with FreshForex. by the way, do you always get the bonus? because as I knew that broker provide lot of bonuses for their trader.

13. andengireng

andengireng Member

Yes, I love the bonus, I use 101% tradable bonus, megarebate 2.0 etc, this bonus is really really help me so my trading activity is running well, FreshForex is the best broker for me.

14. broforex

broforex Member

For me, Metatrader is one of the software applications used by traders to access the online forex broker system. With Metatrader, traders can trade forex easily, quickly, and equipped with sophisticated tools and facilities for analysis. Almost all brokers in the world support their traders with this Metatrader trading application platform.