Webtrader

Discussion in 'For novice traders' started by Tengkorakfx, Oct 2, 2017.

1. broforex

broforex Member

In addition to MetaTrader used by most brokers and Streamster used by Marketiva, there is also a web-based trading platform. That is, to trade at the broker, we can simply access the web from the broker through a browser (Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or others) and directly trade on the web without downloading a separate trading platform software. Previously, various web-based forex trading platforms were provided separately by each broker, so the system was different. But now, Metatrader4 and Streamster are not only available in software, they also have their own webtrader version.

2. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Trading is getting easier, besides using computers and laptops, trading can now use mobile phones or smartphones

3. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Webtrader is by far the fastest trading platform that I've ever used. Even better to execute trades compared to desktop version of the terminal. You can make some analysis on your desktop terminal then execute it on your webtrader...

4. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

I still use the desktop terminal. I got complete Webtrader information from you, Sir. thank you

5. broforex

broforex Member

Unfortunately, webtrader also keeps some contras and you have to consider it when choosing a platform. Here are the "minus" of the webtrader platform:

Display platform is very diverse from broker to broker, so to familiarize yourself with webtrader operations may take a while

The choice of technical indicators is slightly or incomplete when compared to indicators in MT4 downloads. In fact, certain versions of webtrader provide only basic object analysis without offering any indicator feature

For now, the main concept of webtrader still emphasizes simple trading, making it less compatible for traders with complex trading systems

6. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

But here is the thing. You can expect faster order executions on webtrader and for that you can try to trick your mind to only using webtrader as an executor for your analysis that has been done on your desktop platform. This is what I use to do...