Webtrader

Discussion in 'For novice traders' started by Tengkorakfx, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

[​IMG]

Webtrader includes a platform that is still new among traders. The concept is the same as Metratrader, which distinguishes enough to access the web from the broker and immediately trading on the web without downloading its own trading platform. The excess was almost the same as Metatrader the look and content is the same, it's just that you do not have to bother to download metatrader for trading. So whenever and wherever you can trading even for those of you who have a Smartphone that is not yet support to download Metatrader.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  2. Roman Rias

Roman Rias Member

Webinar is a must now days, I don’t think anyone will be able to succeed without webinars, as we need to stay alert to the situation and use whatever option we have in order to be successful. If using webinar is required then we must use it.

3. Thuto Tuki Baori

Thuto Tuki Baori New Member

Personally I prefer downloading the platform from the brokers website, both on my computer and smartphone for easy market analysis. That alone i can prepare my setups quickly and monitor the market very easily. Also the work i have done on the platform is automatically saved something that always helps my trading strategy to deliver profitable gains. I recommend newbies to download the platform unless the equipments they are using are not theirs they can use the webtrader.

4. WebTrader is very helpful when you are traveling a lot, it is easiest way to trade as often you face issues with Mobile and all that, so it is easiest way to just login and start working without having to worry too much. But it obviously needs to be done from safe place.

ibm'73 likes this.
  5. ibm'73

ibm'73 Active Member

yes it is true I really agree with this one comment

Nia likes this.
  6. andengireng

andengireng Member

Unfortunately, webtrader also keeps some contras and you have to consider it when choosing a platform. Here are the "minus" of the webtrader platform:

• Display platform is very diverse from broker to broker, so to familiarize yourself with webtrader operations may take a while
    • The choice of technical indicators is slightly or incomplete when compared to indicators in MT4 downloads. In fact, certain versions of webtrader provide only basic object analysis without offering any indicator feature
    • For now, the main concept of webtrader still emphasizes simple trading, making it less compatible for traders with complex trading systems

7. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Ok thank your for your comment, we also need the minus to know all about web trader, so we can compare it to another platform for trade.

8. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

I have never used webtrader before. It sounds helpful, despite the minus. But I still prefer downloading the trading platform. Secure connection is important.

9. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

I agree that secure connection is important, but I thought webtrader was made for traders who can't downloading the platform cause any obstacle or something, and for trader who wanna trade with simple interface.

10. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

I think it's more for those who need to access trading quickly with any gadget. So they don't have to go through the downloading process only for temporary activities.

11. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

That's' right and it will be helpful thing for many traders. as a trader I'm very happy because I have many tools for trade in any gadget, it will keep my income up.

NewbieTrader likes this.
  12. broforex

broforex Member

Although it is still a match for MetaTrader 4, which is consistently presented as the main trading platform on almost all brokers, webtrader is now increasingly rising. With the launch of an MT4-based webtrader by several brokers at the same time lately, it's no wonder that this web-based platform has the potential to become a more effective alternative platform for simple trading.

13. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

And most people still using MT4 as their base of analyzing the market, tho. They just using webtrader to execute the command since it's faster than trading with MT4

14. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

I haven't tried Webtrader, so far I still use MT4. Maybe if I travel a lot later I'll try Webtrader.

15. broforex

broforex Member

Besides the advantages and disadvantages, one more thing that you need to pay attention to from the webtrader is the provider. Unlike download platforms which are almost generally dominated by MetaQuotes output products (MetaTrader 4)

16. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Thank for your information about webtrader. Very useful for me.:)

17. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Though I can mention that webtrader has better response when it comes to process our orders rather than the desktop version of the trading terminal. Personally, I only use webtrader to execute the traders that I have analyzed previously on my desktop terminal...

18. broforex

broforex Member

Looking at the plus and minus aspects of the webtrader, it can be assumed that this webtrader is suitable for traders who like efficiency, prioritizing convenience, and don't mind trading with simple platform features. If you are interested in trying webtrader services, choose a broker that supports the use of webtrader from the platform provider that you like. In addition, because it is still a trial, don't forget to look for a broker who also activates a webtrader for demo trading.

19. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Demo accounts are very useful for trying new platforms. Our trading comfort is the most important! :)

20. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Well, when it comes to discuss about webtrader, I think it's far much more useful to use it as your decision making since you always analyze the market through your desktop trading platform...