There Is No Magic In Trading

Discussion in 'For novice traders' started by Francmorio, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Francmorio

Francmorio Member

The whole secret to success in Forex is to understand that "There's no magic in Trading" . Forex is an art that must be learnt and skill fully practiced, if you want to succeed in forex. Follow these simple rules,
    1. Come up with a simple strategy.
    2. Practice the same strategy for 2 months and if you can make money consistently for that duration, then you can try it on a live account.

NOTE:

As a newbie, only trade these two things:
    1. Breakouts
    2. Reversals

2. broforex

broforex Member

This trading breakout strategy allows traders to recognize opportunities for entry in the right direction. However, this trading setup will not be useful if you are not disciplined using stop loss according to the rules

3. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

i think any strategy won't work if you're not disciplined :D but i get what you mean and i agree. stop loss is indeed important. the other day i was discussing with some traders who think we don't need SL and TP. oh well.

4. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

This is a golden strategy if you pair it with supply and demand concepts. Why? Because those are the basic economical theories that apply on currency market and other instruments in the market itself...

5. broforex

broforex Member

Yes, so many traders using this strategy so that's why it called "golden strategy" . Breakout and reverasl is so powerful strategy. You need a fast MT4 and 0 spread account to get maximum profit using those strategy.