Supply Demand Technical Analysis

Discussion in 'FOREX and CFD forecasts (metals, shares, futures)' started by Tengkorakfx, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Active Member

USDJPY is on the watch for tomorrow. Watchout for a retracement acound this demand area...

[​IMG]

2. Tengkorakfx

Another one to watch is GBPCAD since the price hit the supply area. A break of a trendline would be the first indication of a downward movement

[​IMG]

3. Tengkorakfx

Let's go for EURUSD this time, look for selling opportunity around this supply area, better zoom in for precise sell

[​IMG]

4. Tengkorakfx

Another one to watch is Gold, a swap zone is a good area for buying as the price still retracing from a previous uptrend

[​IMG]

5. Tengkorakfx

Some pairs had some gain due to the current outbreak. I noticed that USDJPY is hitting lower trendline that I put it here. You can see here as a base of your analysis

[​IMG]

6. Tengkorakfx

The next one is EURUSD that I noticed it got stronger on the past few days. Expect retracement before the next buy

[​IMG]

7. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

What is the current condition of the EURUSD is happening with the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic ??

8. Tengkorakfx

A bit manipulative since some of the big traders were taking some profits. But it doesn't mean that the market is not moving later

9. Tengkorakfx

I've seen some taking profits were taken by the big traders. Now We just observe how the market is going to be for the few days till it's turning back to normal. First, let's start with GBPUSD where I spot a demand but with a huge momentum coming

[​IMG]

10. Tengkorakfx

The next same pattern goes on GBPJPY. But don't sell yet since it has not show any reversal price action there

[​IMG]

11. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Will it continue to Sell positions for the EUR currency pair?

12. broforex

broforex Member

I think for this moment, the price is quite volatile. because of Corona virus, so just follow the trend and we have to wait until market is back to normal. just keep your trading spirit.

13. Tengkorakfx

I'm not recommending to hold position for too long since the market has been extreme lately. Better to secure your profits and look for another opportunities

14. Tengkorakfx

Yes, I do agree. Better to make short term trades rather than long terms. Better to secure profits minutes/hours after you open the position and see for another trading setups

15. Tengkorakfx

Gold making symetrical triangle. Wait for a break and open according to which direction it breaks later

[​IMG]

16. Tengkorakfx

Another opportunity on USDCAD where we can expect a Fakeout at upper supply area. Just observer or place a sell limit with SL above the area

[​IMG]

17. Tengkorakfx

I bet you guys made profits on the two previous setups I've made last Monday. Well congrats :D

18. Tengkorakfx

Here you go for another trading week. This time wait for the NFP on Friday. One setup on EURUSD

[​IMG]

19. Tengkorakfx

Another one is from NZDUSD where it is also a sell setup

[​IMG]

20. ShelleyRoulp

ShelleyRoulp New Member

https://lectplutan.tk

covid 19

Wed be dancing for joy, too. A young woman who recently disembarked from the Grand Princess cruise ship with her grandparents has been sharing hilarious footage of her time under confinement
    Geo Headlines 10 AM 25th March 2020 10, 2020, 25th, Etcnewstv Network, Geo, Headlines, Latest pakistani news, march, paki talk shows, Pakistan breaking news
    SHREVEPORT, La. The KTBS 3 Weather Watchers recorded very warm weather across the ArkLaTex on Thursday. Some registered the 90s! Here are their reports. Read more +4.
    Sunset at Nahargarh Fort, Rajasthan. Picture by Atrayee Guha. (TAN): A group of Italian tourists were put in quarantine in India, with 15 of them testing positive for the coronavirus, or Covid19, reports said. Their Indian driver also tested positive for the disease, as per reports. According to reports, after two of the 23 visitors, a 69yearold man and his wife, were found infected in the