Supply Demand Technical Analysis

Discussion in 'FOREX and CFD forecasts (metals, shares, futures)' started by Tengkorakfx, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Active Member

Another one is GBPUSD, just zoom in for better entry levels and better risk management there...

[​IMG]

2. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Have currencies related to post-election Brexit improved? thanks.

3. Tengkorakfx

Lets start this month with setups from GBP pairs. First on GBPNZD that you can watch around this supply area as the price has the tendency to move down

[​IMG]

4. Tengkorakfx

Another one is EURGBP where there are two compression areas and several demand areas to watch. I'm pretty sure the price would move down first since the first demand is already touched...

[​IMG]

5. Tengkorakfx

Yes, it has. Although I'm pretty sure the outcomes would be bad for GBP for a moment around this year...

6. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Will news of Prince Harry's have an impact on the GBP currency too?

7. Tengkorakfx

Not much. But I can say that it will impact negatively on GBP. Consider it as a medium impact rather than high cuz we're still waiting for another news around Brexit

8. Tengkorakfx

Check this pair on your trading platform and thank me later. Price already went up to 100 pips and you can hold it

9. Tengkorakfx

This week I don't see any setups for trading except for one on EURUSD. Bullish tendencies with two areas of reentry. Refer to this chart and add your analysis for your confluence

[​IMG]

10. Tengkorakfx

The power of Supply and Demand with Compression approach. Check this late trading setup from USDCHF where the price went down up to 100 pips in short time. We can discuss about this pattern together here to learn something new

[​IMG]

11. Tengkorakfx

Been busy with some stuff but let's find some opportunities in the market again. Take a look at Gold where you can look for a sell area in lower timeframes

[​IMG]

12. Tengkorakfx

Another pair is at USDCAD where you can expect a fake breakout around this supply area. Mark it yourself from this map

[​IMG]

13. Tengkorakfx

NZDUSD is approaching demand area, but it's better to observe the price action first before making any decision

[​IMG]

14. Tengkorakfx

Same for GBPJPY, on daily chart, you can see the price is slower towards supply area. Not recommended to put a sell limit since the risk is too high

[​IMG]

15. Tengkorakfx

Back again with trading weekly trading analysis. Now we're looking at these potential areas on two trading pair. First, supply area that I marked on GBPJPY

[​IMG]

16. Tengkorakfx

Another one comes from Gold. After a huge breakout, price decided to retrace a bit. Try to look for price action on this area

[​IMG]

17. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Do you trade BTC too?
    How is the progress so far?

18. Tengkorakfx

Gold is getting closer to the edge of a shadow in H4, let's see how the price will react around this area

[​IMG]

19. Tengkorakfx

Another one on GBPNZD, try to look for a buying opportunity around this demand area as the price already touched the high point twice and going for a retracement

[​IMG]

20. Tengkorakfx

At this moment, I don't trade BTC as they're too manipulative. Better to trade on currencies since it can be traded technically without worrying about manipulations