Supply Demand Technical Analysis

Discussion in 'FOREX and CFD forecasts (metals, shares, futures)' started by Tengkorakfx, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

The next one is NZDUSD, where I'm waiting to buy at this demand area. Better wait for price confirmation for better risk management.

[​IMG]

2. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Yes, Sir. thank you for sharing this signal :)

3. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

You are welcome. Remember, keep your risk management in mind, do not use too much trading lot more than you can take...

4. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Now we're going to face a new trading week. First of all, I just want to share my roadmap on GOLD. This can be a little bit tricky whether the price going down to make a reverse on trend or keep going up. I also put some areas you need to watch...

[​IMG]

5. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

The next one is AUDUSD where price just broker the short term uptrend line. Wait to sell on this supply area with small risk involved...

[​IMG]

6. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

I have a lot to learn.
    It turns out that reading the signal needs accuracy too :)

7. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

And the result is here. Congrats! just trail your SL and you're good to go...

[​IMG]

8. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Another signal comes from GBPCAD for this week. Please refer to the chart below as the price broker the trendline and formed a supply area to wait for a sell...

[​IMG]

9. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

You can either follow my posted signal here and follow the rules to secure the risk or combine it with your analysis. It's all up to you...

10. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Next plans for this month, I've seen an opportunity to trade on AUDUSD since the price already hit the demand area with compression approach. Just wait for breakout and buy as many as you can...

[​IMG]

11. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Next is GBPJPY, this one can be the one to watch for several weeks as I predict the price would go this way...

[​IMG]

12. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Look what happened to AUDUSD after I posted the signal here. Yes, price moved up really fast. You can close the position as it hit the target already.

13. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Gold needs a lot of patience. Remember the setup I shared few weeks ago? Price hit the supply area and went down after the NFP last Friday.

[​IMG]

14. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Another one is my roadmap on GBPAUD where I'm looking for a sell confirmation around this supply area. Keep a lookout for a significant price drop after...

[​IMG]