Supply Demand Technical Analysis

Discussion in 'FOREX and CFD forecasts (metals, shares, futures)' started by Tengkorakfx, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

The next one is USDCHF. Price went down significantly yesterday but I still believe the price would go back to the supply zone that I marked here. Fakeout confirmed by several resistances below...

[​IMG]

2. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Ok, I'll try setups my trading with $20-$30 with 0.01 lot

3. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Good luck for that... Anyway, I will post a roadmap of Gold today. So be sure to stand by...

4. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Now here is my roadmap on Gold. There is a Quasimodo price confirmation that you can take advantage of it to place sell limits with SL few pips + spread above the said area...

[​IMG]

5. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Another roadmap comes from CADJPY where the price consolidated after a significant growth few days ago. Expect this area as a base to continue the uptrend...

[​IMG]

6. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

I didn't aware that I posted the same image as GOLD setup. But on Gold itself the setup went almost perfect but the price hit the supply area below the planned one. For those who were checking their charts after looking at this one and aware of another supply area below it, congrats! The price went down more than 100+ pips now...

7. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Now we're going for some trading plans for October. Going first with USDCHF where you can sell around this supply area since there's a compression price action confirmation there...

[​IMG]

8. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

The next plaan comes from EURGBP where there is a supply area detected as a plan for downtrend continuation plan. Make sure to manage your trading lot on this pair...

[​IMG]

9. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Yes, Sir!
    I'm very happy to follow this thread :)

10. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Yes, please do consider to manage the risk by calculating your trading lots every single time you enter the market...

11. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Now here is another roadmap for GOLD as the matter of fact that the price went down so hard yesterday to clear a demand area. i hardly sure once the price hit this supply area that I marked, it will go down in a significant way...

[​IMG]

12. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Another one is USDJPY that based on my observation, it has a same pattern as GOLD. Prepare to put a buy limit below this supply area and SL several pips above it...

[​IMG]

13. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

OK, Sir.
    I will always remember that.