Supply Demand Technical Analysis

Discussion in 'FOREX and CFD forecasts (metals, shares, futures)' started by Tengkorakfx, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Even several setups were failed to execute, but the important thing from this setup is there is a limited risk and you just need to adjust it with your balance so that you can look for another setup in the future...

Now, we're going to another setup on EURUSD

[​IMG]

2. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Who loves to trade on Gold? I have a good setup for sell since the price went down drastically few moments ago...

[​IMG]

3. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Although it's only technical analysis but what I love about this is that, the risks are minimal but the rewards are even double in most cases. Just need to find a balance area as a base to buy/sell...

4. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

The new material is very interesting to learn. I will try this Principle of Supply and Demand in my trading.

5. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Very interesting :D
    So, what indicators are needed to use the principle of Supply and Demand?

6. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

New challenges when trading on Gold. The graphics speed is amazing! :cool:

7. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Go ahead, as this technical analysis has limited SL and you can adjust it with your trading margin. Good luck, mate!

8. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

I just use SnD and SnR as basic analysis. You can also get some confluence by using several indicators like RSI, Stoch and divergences. But basically, SnD and SnR are what matter to this analysis.

9. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

I know right. High risk high return trading with Gold. You can expect instant 100 pips in several hours...

10. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

New trading plan for the week. involving two major pairs. Now let's take a look at GBPUSD first for an opportunity of buying insight...

[​IMG]

11. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

The next one is USDJPY where you can follow the bigger trend by waiting for selling at this supply area

[​IMG]

12. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Can profit quickly in Gold, but if a small capital high price movements can make the money margin call :D
    I must have big capital if I want to trade Gold.

13. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Sure thing.... At least $50 with 0.01 lot of a trade would be great if you're using the same technical analysis as mine. Just find a proper trading setup before going in with Gold...

14. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Here I'm sending another setup for USDJPY. Looks like the first setup on this pair has failed and hit the SL. Well at least you got a limited and minimum loss so it won't be a huge problem (since you got a good amount of profit on GBPUSD).

[​IMG]

15. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Another one comes from GBPJPY that I identify a good supply area to watch while the pair is still moving up but not so significant...

[​IMG]

16. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Wow, very interesting, small amounts of money and small lots. I will try to find my best trading. Thanks for the advice.:)

17. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

I enjoyed reading the signal from this thread. Thank you :)