Supply Demand Technical Analysis

Discussion in 'FOREX and CFD forecasts (metals, shares, futures)' started by Tengkorakfx, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Plan for the next trading week. I just found Head and Shoulder pattern on EURUSD. Please refer to this chart

[​IMG]

2. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Next up, Quasimodo pattern on GBPJPY. This might take several days for the price to hit the area I marked here

[​IMG]

3. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Anyone staring at EURGBP? The price finally hit the highest supply at the current range. Now we have to see a chance of the price to break the channel I created here. If it breaks, look for a long term selling opportunity.

[​IMG]

4. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Another one comes from NZDCAD. The price hits quasimodo level as I marked it on this graph. Wait for a confirmation for a sell with 100 pips of target.

[​IMG]

5. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Thank you for the advice. Very helpful :)

6. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

If you put SL a little bit higher on NZDCAD, pretty sure you have got some good profits by now.

Moving on to next pair, great continuation pattern on AUDUSD. BUY NOW!
    [​IMG]

7. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Another one is from EURCHF, another continuation pattern that you shouldn't have missed.

[​IMG]

8. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Thank you, for sure I will not miss this opportunity

9. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Another week for another ideas. Now we're trying to reentry for selling on EURNZD. Take a look at this chart as the price already hit the larger supply above

[​IMG]

10. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Next up is AUDUSD which you can try to look for the same selling opportunity. Take a look at this chart

[​IMG]

11. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Please teach me :) How to count lots to be traded on forex? So that I have good money management.

12. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Looks like EURNZD is going sideways, so we're deciding to do short term trading at this moment. A nice setup has been formed, compression...

[​IMG]

13. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Next up, EURUSD. A same compression, but it's a buy version. So it's better to put your money management first

[​IMG]

14. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Easy, look up for a nice setup first. Count how many pips you will risk it to the SL level then adjust it with your trading lot. Remember, only few percents of your trading capital, don't exceed it to more than 10% in a single trade.

15. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Thank you for your answer! No wonder my trading did not last long, I always put a big lot.

16. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

That's the big mistake a trader would make to shorten their account lifetime. What matters here is the longevity of an account so you don't need to deposit more in order to get experiences of a Forex market.

17. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

I never thought that USDCAD is still moving sideways till this moment. So here is the plan of mine for this pair. A fake breakout setup where you can put sell limit at the supply area.

[​IMG]

18. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Next up is NZDUSD. A good compression setup for buying is set, you may want to put buy stop or buy at this moment with higher lot (remember, money management is still the priority here).

[​IMG]

19. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Yes, that's right, now I try to be consistent in trading with good money management so that my trading account lasts long in forex.