Supply Demand Technical Analysis

Discussion in 'FOREX and CFD forecasts (metals, shares, futures)' started by Tengkorakfx, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

The price made another demand level when it hit the first supply level from my previous plan. Now we can follow the uptrend while waiting for the price to hit the next supply level

[​IMG]

2. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Here is the plan for GBPUSD since the price is already at the low level of the week. Wait for a confirmation before buying this pair. Here is my plan

[​IMG]

3. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

After a good Mayday holiday for couple days, it's time to start a new trading week with a fresh setups. Let's go to EURUSD first, shall we? This is the plan that I draw for the next couple days. Wait for a confirmation to buy from the demand level.

[​IMG]

4. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Next up, EURNZD. I see a supply area in a daily timeframe which you can observe the price action confirmation for a tighter Stop Loss.

[​IMG]

5. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Let's start this week with the most volatile pair in the FX market. GBPJPY

So here is the plan, if the price doesn't show any kind of upward reversal in the current demand area, expect it to move to the lower demand and rebound.

[​IMG]

6. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Next, GOLD.

Currently, I have no plan on this pair. But let me show which areas are the fresh one and which are the touched ones.

[​IMG]

7. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Today for my analysis on Gold, I will wait at this supply area as this is a Quasimodo level. But the thing is, the risk is kinda big (150 pips) but the reward is worth to hold (more than 300 pips). So consider your trading lot before putting a sell limit order here.

[​IMG]

8. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

USDCAD is in an equilibrium area (based on D1 charts). Thus I will wait in this demand area after the price bounced back from supply area on the last Friday.

[​IMG]

9. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Still waiting for Gold? Well, it looks like the price is looking for a stronger demand to move the price up. Here is my updated roadmap

[​IMG]

10. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Next up, is EURGBP that has a breakdown potential after hitting a big supply area. It's moving sideways now. But if it breaks the equilibrium area, look for a retrace and enter the market with a long TP.

[​IMG]

11. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Looks like EURGBP is still looking for a strong supply area since the price is moving higher due to May's resignation last Friday.

[​IMG]

12. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

One thing to note that we MUST look at the momentum of the price when it hits certain areas. The previous setup on Gold was fail. But I'm still looking for an opportunity to sell after the Gap

[​IMG]

13. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Here is my buy target on EURUSD. It's a swing trade so better put the risk at the lowest. Look for buying confirmation on lower timeframes.

[​IMG]

14. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

For USDCAD, we're still waiting for selling confirmation on this area since the price changed it's major trend to downtrend

[​IMG]

15. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

EURNZD, a great setup for swing trading since the biggest trend is downtrend. Check it out

[​IMG]

16. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Anyone standing by on EURGBP? Just wait for the voting result that whether it will move it down or even lift the price further...

[​IMG]

17. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

It's the end of a months and I've seen many changes on the trend of most pairs. Now, I'm just standing by for selling on USDCAD since the price breaks the major trend

[​IMG]

18. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Another one to look out for the next week. Since EURNZD didn't hit the planned supply, we're still looking for price confirmation. If it breaks the previous higher low, there might be a chance for quasimodo confirmation.

[​IMG]

19. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Higher demand comes for Gold, so we should skip that pair by any means. For now, let's focus on short term trading. First, on GBPJPY. Sell in this area as the correction is complete.

[​IMG]

20. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Next is on EURJPY. Same pattern, same signal as we can avoid NFP on these pair now.

[​IMG]