Supply Demand Technical Analysis

Discussion in 'FOREX and CFD forecasts (metals, shares, futures)' started by Tengkorakfx, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

The price made another demand level when it hit the first supply level from my previous plan. Now we can follow the uptrend while waiting for the price to hit the next supply level

[​IMG]

2. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Here is the plan for GBPUSD since the price is already at the low level of the week. Wait for a confirmation before buying this pair. Here is my plan

[​IMG]

3. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

After a good Mayday holiday for couple days, it's time to start a new trading week with a fresh setups. Let's go to EURUSD first, shall we? This is the plan that I draw for the next couple days. Wait for a confirmation to buy from the demand level.

[​IMG]

4. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Next up, EURNZD. I see a supply area in a daily timeframe which you can observe the price action confirmation for a tighter Stop Loss.

[​IMG]

5. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Let's start this week with the most volatile pair in the FX market. GBPJPY

So here is the plan, if the price doesn't show any kind of upward reversal in the current demand area, expect it to move to the lower demand and rebound.

[​IMG]

6. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Next, GOLD.

Currently, I have no plan on this pair. But let me show which areas are the fresh one and which are the touched ones.

[​IMG]