Supply Demand Technical Analysis

Discussion in 'FOREX and CFD forecasts (metals, shares, futures)' started by Tengkorakfx, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Now we are moving to the next trading signals that hopefully we can earn some good profits from the price movement itself. Moving to GBPJPY first. After the impulse several days ago, we can expect the price to retrace and hit the formed demand area to continue the upward trend. Here is the details

[​IMG]

2. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

The next signal comes from GOLD. After the decline due to the stronger USD, the pair is now in the downward trend. Several Supply areas have been created and we can look for the selling opportunities here...

[​IMG]

3. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Price didn't go as I planned. But in the recent update of the price, it created a better supply area that we can look for a better retracement and wait for the price action to take part after. Here is the update

[​IMG]

4. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Next, we're going to one of the major pairs called USDJPY. The price hit supply area where there is no price action just yet. You can observe the confirmation in the smaller timeframe. And I put the target small since we're going to trade against the trend...

[​IMG]

5. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Congratulations for those who are following my signal on USDJPY

6. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Now we start from USDCAD. I'm waiting for the price action confirmation for the price to either moving up or moving back down. But if the price went back, expect the price to move to the nearest demand zone with 2 conditions after.

[​IMG]

7. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Next from NZDUSD, the pair itself is bouncing after hitting a fresh demand area, giving a signal to buy. But if you're late for buying, better to wait the price engulfs nearest supply area to make it clearer to buy.

[​IMG]

8. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

For this successful plan, it's better to set the stop loss level to your break even level. Now the price is halfway through the target

9. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

While waiting for a trading plan on USDCAD, it's better to have another trading plan from another currency pairs. We're talking about Euro in several pairs. One of them is EURUSD. You can name this plan as 'impulse-retrace-boom' as the price is on retracement moment

[​IMG]

10. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Next, we're moving to EURJPY as the pattern is pretty much the same as EURUSD. You may refer to this chart

[​IMG]

11. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

An update for this signal, the price is currently forming a 'Fakeout' setup where you can place a sell limit around the supply area and set the Stop Loss above the said area

[​IMG]

12. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Another trading signal comes from EURGBP, it's highly recommended to wait for a price action since this signal has a potential to become a Swing Trading signal. Take a closer look at the daily demand that has a formation of Quasimodo.

[​IMG]

13. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

My next trading signals to wait come from 2 other currency pairs. First is EURUSD, waiting for a retrace after a long drop last Friday.

[​IMG]

14. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Another one is coming from USDCAD. This one is rather a long term trade where you can place a buy position with the target of the big supply that was formed on January.

[​IMG]

15. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

How's everyone doing this April? Hope your trades will always profitable
    Now I have two special trade setups that you may want to observe it till this Friday. One of them is from USDJPY, you may notice Fakeout and Compression at the same setup and wait for price to hit the supply above

[​IMG]

16. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Next is USDCHF... This pair has the same pattern as USDJPY that you may refer to this chart

[​IMG]

17. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Gold is striking again with another Quasimodo pattern. I can confirm that this pair is beginning to get lower since the big trend shows it from few weeks ago...

[​IMG]

18. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Moving on to EURUSD that the chart itself forms a Fakeout setup that you may want to put sell orders below the supply area...

[​IMG]

19. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Fakeout setup is here for USDCAD. Just put your SL several pips on top of the supply level

[​IMG]

20. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Remember the previous Gold setups that I shared? Now the price is at the maximum local that it hits the demand which you can find in the H4 or daily timeframe. Here is my plan for the next sell order on Gold

[​IMG]