Supply Demand Technical Analysis

Discussion in 'FOREX and CFD forecasts (metals, shares, futures)' started by Tengkorakfx, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Active Member

Another one is GBPCAD where you can put a buy order now with SL few pips below today's low. This is still available since the price just hit the demand area and it bounced.

[​IMG]

2. Tengkorakfx

Price is currently around this area, so make sure to put your SL above the area, or the high on that one.

3. Tengkorakfx

And for those who took this trade, congrats. The target is pretty much hit for intraday trade, not that suitable for swing trade just yet.

4. Tengkorakfx

Actually, you can sell Gold this time with a low risk of 50-60 pips (yes, it's considered low as the price fluctuates really high on this pair). Then later look for buying opportunity around these two demand areas.

[​IMG]

5. Tengkorakfx

Another one is GBPNZD where you can try to put buy limit around this area. Just make sure to put your SL as well.

[​IMG]

6. Tengkorakfx

Not gonna lie, but the instant selling worked as the price almost hit the first demand which was 130 pips in profit. But on buying plan, it was all ruined by the fast that Joe Biden was officially elected. I will give another view on this as I just want to follow the direction of the market.

7. Tengkorakfx

This plan worked with the flaw of the price moved almost 50 pips from the entry point (which was the top part of the zone) with the highest target of 200 pips then returned down. For those who took this idea, congrats.

8. Tengkorakfx

For those who want to put Sell on EURGBP, it's not that late yet. I just checked that the price hit the supply area. SL above the zone and first target on 50 pips of profit.

[​IMG]

9. Tengkorakfx

The second one is Gold. After having a huge drop last Monday, I can only see swap zones. But you can zoom it for better area of selling. I would prefer to wait on the higher zone to sell...

[​IMG]

10. Tengkorakfx

Who took this trade? Congrats! You can secure the profits right before the market closes by today...

11. Tengkorakfx

Interesting enough, the pair is making a pattern called compression. Filling each selling orders from up above and looking for heavy buy orders below. If you are a conservative trader, just look for a trendline breakout then set your TP above the trendline itself.

[​IMG]

12. Tengkorakfx

As for another pair related to GBP, GBPCHF is still on sideway area. In the meantime, I notice an area align well with resistance that can be a spot to put sell order. This order may be executed next year and in a long term way. So make sure to put your trading lot responsibly.

[​IMG]