Supply Demand Technical Analysis

Discussion in 'FOREX and CFD forecasts (metals, shares, futures)' started by Tengkorakfx, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Active Member

Another setup to go on USDCAD where this would be a swing sell if it worked. Just wait for the reaction on the demand area and then take some buy positions.

[​IMG]

2. Tengkorakfx

Another one on USDCHF where there's a potential demand area on weekly timeframe. Just need to wait a bit longer for this setup to trigger.

[​IMG]

3. Tengkorakfx

Some major pairs are hinting any break for the current trend. You may want to look for sell opportunity on GBPUSD as it broker the trendline here

[​IMG]

4. Tengkorakfx

As well as EURUSD, it also broker the trendline and looking for supply area for further down movement. Stand by

[​IMG]

5. Tengkorakfx

A bit of delay between the post. But here we are on another mapping for this week. EURUSD has just broke the trendline, meaning that there is a selling opportunity with smaller risk. You may sell around this area

[​IMG]

6. Tengkorakfx

Another selling opportunity on GBPCAD where price is about to hit supply area, zoom in to lower timeframes for better trading accuracy

[​IMG]

7. Tengkorakfx

Congrats for those who took this trade plan. 100+ pips in 2 days. Isn't that great?!

8. Tengkorakfx

I have another mapping for the next week. GBPJPY is going for another drop but I consider to wait at the upper supply area since the current one is retested many times.

[​IMG]

9. Tengkorakfx

Gold is moving downwards this week. I'm expecting a retracement next week and wait for the price to touch this supply area. We'll see

[​IMG]

10. Tengkorakfx

Another pair I want to watch. The major pair GBPUSD where I want to wait around this supply area.

[​IMG]

11. Tengkorakfx

Same goes for EURUSD where I'm expecting a retracement of the price to hit this area before going further down later.

[​IMG]

12. Tengkorakfx

As long as put the SL not too big from the marked area, you are still safe with only loss around 20-30 pips. Moving on to the next plan

13. Tengkorakfx

Time to put a sell on XXXUSD and buy on USDXXX. I found NZDUSD is one to go to sell now before NFP and put the SL several pips on top of the marked area. It's still safe.

[​IMG]

14. Tengkorakfx

For USDCAD, you can put buy limit around this demand area as the higher timeframes suggests breakout of a downtrend trendline.

[​IMG]

15. Tengkorakfx

Who was waiting for this setup? 400 pips by the end of Tuesday. You're very welcome...

16. Tengkorakfx

This one quite a hit on the zone but only made it through 70 pips and back to break the demand area. Perhaps you closed it earlier or hit your SL+

17. Tengkorakfx

Always make sure that you put equal trading lot for each plan, the loses on other pairs ,I can say, are recovered by Gold. So this is how risk management works on Forex. Not every plan works, but the results can be more profits than loses.

18. Tengkorakfx

Another plan for this week, wait for the price to hit this supply area on GBPUSD

[​IMG]

19. Tengkorakfx

Another one worth to wait is USDCHF where the price made another demand area, this can be a long term buy signal if the price reacted well on this demand area

[​IMG]