Supply Demand Technical Analysis

Discussion in 'FOREX and CFD forecasts (metals, shares, futures)' started by Tengkorakfx, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Active Member

Instant buy EURUSD with the risk below the area I draw here. Better to put your risk management first before entering the trade

[​IMG]

2. Tengkorakfx

The next one you can wait for few hours for the price to trigger the area. USDJPY is going to hit this demand area before you can buy it

[​IMG]

3. Tengkorakfx

As long as you put the risk really tight, Margin Call will never happen and there are always chances to try in the future. Now let's try several other setups that I found worth the wait. GBPJPY first to wait around this demand area

[​IMG]

4. Tengkorakfx

Another one is EURGBP where you can try to put sell limit at this supply area and put tight stop loss above the area. Count the risk please!

[​IMG]

5. Tengkorakfx

Congrats for those who were following EURGBP sell plan, price went 100 pips already and I can say you can close it now

6. Tengkorakfx

Now let's see another pair. GBPJPY is gaining already, missing my buy plan. Now let's just wait for the retracement around this demand area

[​IMG]

7. Tengkorakfx

Next up is GBPCHF where you can also wait for retracement around this demand area with limited risk and you can adjust the trading lot you want to place

[​IMG]

8. Tengkorakfx

Let's see what I got on this day's mapping. A pinbar candle after hitting a supply area on higher timeframe, a sign of comfirmed sell. Put SL above the area with adjusted trading lot on EURGBP

[​IMG]

9. Tengkorakfx

Another on worth the wait, USDJPY on these two supply areas where you can split your trading position to make sure you don't miss any

[​IMG]

10. Tengkorakfx

Congrats for those who followed my setup on EURGBP. Price went down up to 100 pips and I guess you have secured your profits already. Good Job

11. Tengkorakfx

Now let's start this month with few setups from GBP part. First. GBPJPY where I am waiting around this supply area for better sell opportunity with less risk

[​IMG]

12. Tengkorakfx

You can look for price action around GBPUSD where the price already hit a good supply area along with resistance level within. Zoom in for better accuracy

[​IMG]

13. Tengkorakfx

Once again, congrats for those who took this setup. You can hold it for few more days or you can just secure the profits you have made there

14. Tengkorakfx

Another setup for this week, make sure to save it on another template so you can observe it easily.

GBPAUD where you can put sell limit with SL above the area

[​IMG]

15. Tengkorakfx

Another one to go is USDCAD where you wait for another price action confirmation on the supply area. Make sure to limit the risk and calculate the trading lot first

[​IMG]

16. Tengkorakfx

Really to post USDCHF but you guys can see the reasons of why price dropped heavily around the first hours of today's market. Only trendline and SNR dan be simple yet powerful entry

[​IMG]

17. Tengkorakfx

USDJPY has the buying opportunity after a huge spike this morning. Juga put a buy limit there with SL below the area

[​IMG]

18. Tengkorakfx

Some huge risk can be avoided thanks to better risk management and proper trading system. Once both acquired, you don't need to worry about losing the whole capital in a single trading position

19. Tengkorakfx

Let's check up what's been done for the past week. I can say AUDUSD has some potential to retrace before continuing the uptrend on higher timeframe. I marked this area as a buy area to wait

[​IMG]

20. Tengkorakfx

Another one to consider. I've seen this pair moving the same direction as AUDUSD, NZDUSD is the one. You can also wait around this demand area next week. But don't put buy limit already as we have to see the price action towards the area

[​IMG]