Supply Demand Technical Analysis

Discussion in 'FOREX and CFD forecasts (metals, shares, futures)' started by Tengkorakfx, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Instant buy EURUSD with the risk below the area I draw here. Better to put your risk management first before entering the trade

[​IMG]

2. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

The next one you can wait for few hours for the price to trigger the area. USDJPY is going to hit this demand area before you can buy it

[​IMG]

3. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

As long as you put the risk really tight, Margin Call will never happen and there are always chances to try in the future. Now let's try several other setups that I found worth the wait. GBPJPY first to wait around this demand area

[​IMG]

4. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Another one is EURGBP where you can try to put sell limit at this supply area and put tight stop loss above the area. Count the risk please!

[​IMG]

5. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Congrats for those who were following EURGBP sell plan, price went 100 pips already and I can say you can close it now

6. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Now let's see another pair. GBPJPY is gaining already, missing my buy plan. Now let's just wait for the retracement around this demand area

[​IMG]

7. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Next up is GBPCHF where you can also wait for retracement around this demand area with limited risk and you can adjust the trading lot you want to place

[​IMG]

8. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Let's see what I got on this day's mapping. A pinbar candle after hitting a supply area on higher timeframe, a sign of comfirmed sell. Put SL above the area with adjusted trading lot on EURGBP

[​IMG]

9. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Another on worth the wait, USDJPY on these two supply areas where you can split your trading position to make sure you don't miss any

[​IMG]