Supply Demand Technical Analysis

Discussion in 'FOREX and CFD forecasts (metals, shares, futures)' started by Tengkorakfx, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

In this thread, I want to share some technical analysis on some currency pairs. Feel free to discuss about the analysis here. Don't forget to quote the chart while commenting...

2. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

To open this thread. Let me open it with a prayer wishing all the traders here a profitable trading activity. Aameen...

Let me start it with GBPJPY, this pair at the lowest level that has a potential for a swing trader to open a buy position for a long time (2-3 weeks)

[​IMG]

3. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Also with USDCAD, the price is at the highest point as July 2017. Identified some supply areas for a long term sell position here...

[​IMG]

4. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Finally, the price bounced down after hitting the Supply area. For those who area waiting for a confirmation for selling this pair, you can wait for a retrace and sell with a huge target...

[​IMG]

5. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Another one from GBPUSD
    After the price went down on the first days in 2019, it goes for a retrace before going down. You can wait and see for the reaction of the price in these two areas I marked down below. Set the first target on the previous low and the second one after the price break that low.

[​IMG]

6. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Unfortunately, the price didn't as this scenario. But I found something interesting on the supply level above. You may see the Fake Breakout setup that you can place a pending sell order below the supply area. The stop loss level is quite huge (100 pips) but you can expect 250 pips in return...

[​IMG]

7. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Next, let's move to USDJPY. You can expect the price to go lower after finishing the retracement session. You may observe these areas since it haven't touched for the first time...

[​IMG]

8. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

These are useful, bro! Did you do all of this yourself? If so, you should join the forecast contest. i think you have a good chance of winning it :D anyways, keep it up. "ijin menyimak"

9. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Congratulations for those who are following the sell advice on the said supply even it only yields decent profits since the price didn't fell down as I predicted.

Now, the price itself is giving a trend-changing behavior since it breaks the trendline. You may see it here
    [​IMG]

10. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

This is a good news for almost any supply and demand traders since the price on this pair is creating a 'compression' which you may want to risk a bit higher (let's say 10 or 20 dollars in total risk) for a higher profit multiplier...
    Why? Because once the sell is confirmed, there's nothing that can hold the falldown movement on the pair. (You may see the example on USDCAD that happened few days ago)

[​IMG]

11. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Of course, I learned this technique for months and still trying to make good profits from it :D

12. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Congratulations for those who are following this trading plan, the price goes down to the first compression moment (around 107.770 as the first target)
    You can also do another sell order at the lower timeframe by selling at the supply around the current price

[​IMG]

13. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Going down to the lower timeframe we can see some supply and demand areas that we can take part into sell-and-buy action

As I previously mentioned, the price is creating a new trend and you can follow that trend by buying at the nearest demand

[​IMG]

14. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

Hahahah good for you :D alright, I will follow this thread. you might want to do other pairs as well. people are looking into exotic ones these days. I might have a look.

15. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

We are going to find a new opportunity in another currency pairs
    Here's what I got on CADJPY, several options of areas that you can observe for price action confirmation

[​IMG]

16. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

And here is another one in EURJPY there is a price action patter called FAKEOUT that you can read the materials about it on the internet and you can identify this chart after reading about it

[​IMG]

17. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

The price doesn't respect the supply areas since it's forming a compression pattern on the larger timeframe. You may look it by yourself

18. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

We are going to the next plans for this trading week. The simplest method that people were so skeptic about it. It's the retracement trading method.

We can see on USDCAD, after creating a big move in a single candle which is equal to creating a new supply area, we can take a chance to enter a sell order by waiting for a retracement to the said area. You may refer to this picture...

[​IMG]

19. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Another retracement trading plan comes from EURGBP. Same as USDCAD, you may wait for a retracement on the supply area that was created a day ago.

[​IMG]