Supply Demand Technical Analysis

Discussion in 'FOREX and CFD forecasts (metals, shares, futures)' started by Tengkorakfx, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

In this thread, I want to share some technical analysis on some currency pairs. Feel free to discuss about the analysis here. Don't forget to quote the chart while commenting...

2. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

To open this thread. Let me open it with a prayer wishing all the traders here a profitable trading activity. Aameen...

Let me start it with GBPJPY, this pair at the lowest level that has a potential for a swing trader to open a buy position for a long time (2-3 weeks)

[​IMG]

3. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Also with USDCAD, the price is at the highest point as July 2017. Identified some supply areas for a long term sell position here...

[​IMG]

4. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Finally, the price bounced down after hitting the Supply area. For those who area waiting for a confirmation for selling this pair, you can wait for a retrace and sell with a huge target...

[​IMG]

5. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Another one from GBPUSD
    After the price went down on the first days in 2019, it goes for a retrace before going down. You can wait and see for the reaction of the price in these two areas I marked down below. Set the first target on the previous low and the second one after the price break that low.

[​IMG]

6. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Unfortunately, the price didn't as this scenario. But I found something interesting on the supply level above. You may see the Fake Breakout setup that you can place a pending sell order below the supply area. The stop loss level is quite huge (100 pips) but you can expect 250 pips in return...

[​IMG]

7. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Next, let's move to USDJPY. You can expect the price to go lower after finishing the retracement session. You may observe these areas since it haven't touched for the first time...

[​IMG]