Should I buy Tether instead of Bitcoin?

Discussion in 'About crypto currencies' started by Francmorio, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Francmorio

Francmorio Member

From My own evaluation,
    In less than a month, almost all the cryptocurrencies have lost two-thirds of their value. Expect tether, just in case you're into crypto currency trading, would you advise me to trade it? I personally, think that Bitcoin, the face of Cryptocurencies could drop to somewhere below $1000.00 which is a very good place for a buy? whats your take?

2. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

It is definitely possible that Bitcoin can go that low in a matter of short period of time. Who knows? I'm kinda hoping for it though because I want to buy some.
    Tether... we need more research on that.

3. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

yes no one knows about it and there is a possibility it could also happen. therefore we only need to anticipate and always update information about cryptocurrencies.

4. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

yep. but still it is so unpredictable. since there's no really indicators in the market like other currencies. so, i'm just waiting for now.

5. andengireng

andengireng Member

I think you should buy bitcoin, because unlike gold, Bitcoin can be sent anywhere in seconds, whenever and wherever you want. Remittances with Bitcoin can happen only with the capital of a smartphone and an internet connection. You can transfer bitcoin to anywhere in the world as long as it is connected to the internet. Bitcoin will be stored into the Bitcoin Wallet.

6. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

true. this is the future of currency. it is good and smart that we keep up with technology. but buying it on this high rate may not be that smart.

7. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

I agreed. It remind me about forex trading. we shouldn't buy when the price in supply area because it means over bought so the price will go down. may be it works on btc too. who knows!

8. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

but bitcoin just went up again. i think in a span of just one week it went from 6,000 to nearly 9,000 dollars now. that's insane!

9. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

well if you see the reality is like that, no one really if we call it crazy. because it is really very unpredictable rise in the value of the crypto currency

10. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

yeah, i mean it's not insane crazy. it's just insane amazing that such fluctuation may occur. and to think that this currency is not influenced by the world's politic... what makes it go up and down that drastically?

11. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

The speculation of some investors makes the price went higher. The more people invest on it, the higher the price would be.

12. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

Can we start this thread again? With today's bitcoin movement, I'm thinking to trade more into crypto. And I need more forum discussion with you guys ;)

13. liafatlouie

liafatlouie New Member

Price of Bitcoin has been increasing rapidly :)
    More than 200% increase in price, very fantastic, now 1 BTC is almost $ 12,000.
    But you should buy BTC when the price drops.