Scalping (Pipsing) strategy

Discussion in 'Trading systems and market analyzing methods' started by Volkov Yuriy, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Volkov Yuriy

Volkov Yuriy Administrator

Hello, everyone!

Here we can discuss scalping trading strategy.

2. andengireng

andengireng Member

Info for new trader : In forex trading, scalping is a trading activity with a little profit target but repeatedly. So a scalper often out of the market quickly. Excess trading by scalping is not have a special time rules in trading, free time & not bound. Because the target is a little profit then in a quiet market conditions we can do scalping. Usually the sclaper in action on a slow volatile market conditions, because at that time market moving up and down shortly.

3. Francmorio

Francmorio Member

Scalping is a strategy that involves buying and selling of currencies and holding them for a very short time, generally exciting after the trade has turned into profit.This requires a trader to have a very strict exit strategy because one big loss may eliminate all the small profits made.

4. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

The most important thing about scalping is choosing a broker with no requote. you would think it's such a simple thing, but it can be a pain in the a. profit can be loss with it!

5. KathyBiz

KathyBiz Member

https://basofujuxu.ml

For the record, I am almost certain you will make a profit on bags for Mists of Pandaria. I am also certain I could make money from Engineering. If you are after a post to cater to your confirmation bias, then you may need to read another blog. My biggest concern about bags is that we know bags will make gold, so the supply will outstrip theIn recent years, Adobe has adopted a new model of business and become a SaaS, or softwareasaservice, provider. Instead of selling software to customers, Adobe makes money by charging users monthly subscriptions. This business change is like mov.