Reason to do trading?

Discussion in 'For novice traders' started by Roman Rias, Sep 21, 2017.

1. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

I agree with the latter. we do need the regular break from chart life. i can imagine myself go crazy if it was 24/7 :D chart chart chart, chart everywhere in all parts of my brain.

2. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Active Member

Ahahaha... And it's far much better to look for a trading technique that only spend roughly 2 hours of your daily time so that you don't have to lock your eyes to the chart 24/5. Maybe set and forget strategy would work...

3. broforex

broforex Member

Yes, as a trader, of course I want 24/7 trading, but bank must be closed on weekends, So the fact is chart is always moving, but brokers and banks are off, that's why sometimes there is any gap chart on Monday.

4. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

yeah, if only banks can open 24/7 :D so, what is your main reason of wanting to trade everyday? is it the profit? or is it just the opportunity to make money anytime you want?

5. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

:D i can't imagine looking into charts for 24/5. people are starting #chartlife now but i'm sure they don't mean using your entire life to look at charts. that's the story of our lives as traders "finding new strategy"

6. broforex

broforex Member

My reason to do trading is, I can trade anywhere. As long as there are gadgets connected to the internet, that's where you can trade. Want to trade at the office, on campus, at the café, at home, in the room. Very Flexible for me

7. broforex

broforex Member

The flexibility of time in the forex market will certainly give you enormous flexibility, to determine when you will trade. For example, you might decide to trade after returning from work, or at other times. Whenever you want to trade, at any time, there will always be enough buyers and sellers who are your transaction partners. The nature of this market, of course, will give you the freedom to manage trading on the sidelines of your daily routine.

8. AleFizark1

AleFizark1 Member

arx control download download file from google drive terminal the lion king 2019 download how to get windows 10 on mac for free mera murshid sohna lyrics jay z 444 download reddit animal crossing new leaf pc emulator simatic prosave v14 sp1 marana mass karaoke streaming anohana first class song mp4 download minecraft download free on phone download armory filmmaker app for pc amazfit app apk getdataback alternative google translate app for windows 7 download lagu sweet victory intel c230 chipset drivers coffee prince ep 16 eng sub adr 2019 download wedding dash android baban full movie free download record mp3s from youtube

streaming film indonesia semi lucky dube hold on free mp3 download dayz server download exo tempo mp3 download mark ronson feel right song download draw a stickman epic 2 pro mandy 2018 full movie online free how can i save someone's story on instagram zeon getty downloader download travis scott birds in the trap zip download vivid seats app beautiful doll wallpaper cms xmeye for pc free download download picture style nikon office 2013 64 bit installer asus armoury software download mod store for ios danger images full hd kya karte ho sajna tum humse dur rehke nhtsa traffic safety facts 2018 mere jeevan saathi 1972 video songs download story saver for facebook saregama carvaan songs download mp3 free download download a good time by davido

teri meri prem kahani mp3 free download 320kbps film indonesia 2018 indoxxi desktop for instagram download tensorflow install windows anaconda audio technica at2020 driver download power season 6 episode 4 torrent monster legends unlimited gems mod apk download downloaded app but no icon android download atlassian sdk fema flood maps download terraria ipa download xerox scanner driver download download instagram photos full size chrome windows 10 64 bit download p square special man mp3 how to see my prime video purchases rab ne bana di jodi hindi full movie online minecraft apk x86 sims 3 roaring heights download free flipp leave me alone mp3 download download tandem app for pc ladysmith black mambazo homeless mp3 free download bang bang full movie download girls like you maroon 5 download

download kodi on brick breaker star stuart little 2 in hindi full movie download crazy in love fifty shades mp3 download i need to download a calculator daytona usa deluxe pc download god images free download google earth for chrome download ps4 emulator for pc windows 7 free download mozaweb 3d viewer how to download hd video on facebook vat download guitar pro 7.5 torrent hindi 8d songs acer aod250 drivers computer modern download zawgyi keyboard for windows 10 64 bit download christian music mp3 bluetooth download for pc windows 8.1 construct download need for speed payback exe estlcam software free download template pas foto kemeja putih stonebwoy by grace mp3 download

9. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Forex is a business that is suitable for those of us who don't want to be tied to working hours, absences, and other work rules. With a small capital we can already trade. Forex is very flexible, it can be run anytime.

10. broforex

broforex Member

Yes, for now, if you still don't have a good analysis, you can trading with robot, just put your robot on the chart and you will able to get some dollars. It's like passive income and don't tied you up from your other job

11. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Luckily the Freshforex broker that I chose has excellent robot facilities. It can be used free of charge and free of charge.

12. Tengkorakfx

But we can also filter some robots since not everything fits to our trading style. You can just test them out first through their VPS and demo account

liafatlouie likes this.
  13. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Agreed. The techniques used we must always use good Money Management when trading. Small and consistent profits are better than pursuing large profits but the risk of losing our money in an instant.

14. broforex

broforex Member

Besides being transparent, the forex market also has very fast transaction times. Where the forex market is done online, electronic and real time. Not surprisingly, the time needed to make transactions in the forex market is approximately 1-2 seconds to complete trading transactions.

liafatlouie likes this.
  15. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Forex transactions are very fast, so you can quickly profit and be careful, you can also get a margin call if you miscalculate. So we must use the right money management when trading so that our capital is safe.

16. Tengkorakfx

That's why a trading plan is needed for every single transactions. Not only thinking about the target, but also be aware of the risks of price movement in the market

17. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Right Sir. We must be on the lookout for markets that suddenly move erratically.

18. broforex

broforex Member

It is a big mistake to assume that only parents and conglomerates play Forex trading. With the existence of advanced technology, unlimited internet network facilities and new policies from the Forex world, young people also participate in implementing the business investment. The reason is because they are tempted by the profit generated and various other benefits. Plus the first capital is relatively mild compared to the type of investment in shares or property.

19. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Agreed! Forex has many advantages, even with a small capital we can trade, unlike stocks that require large capital.

20. Tengkorakfx

Stock requires you to have more than $1000 worth of capital in order to gain some noticeable profits. Unlike in Forex where you can trade with $20 or even less in some cases and you can try to gain good amount of profits there.