Questions about Platform settings

Discussion in 'Questions to Customer Support' started by Volkov Yuriy, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Volkov Yuriy

Volkov Yuriy Administrator

• What should I do if the terminal reports “connection failed” [Invalid account]?[​IMG]

This error can occur for several reasons.

• Wrong password: Caps Lock, selecting the incorrect language, a misprint. In order to avoid possible mistakes, try to copy the password from the letter, received after the registration and not enter the password manually. You can change the password to the desired later right in the terminal.
    • Invalid combination of username-password. If you have other accounts in our company, be sure that you have chosen the relevant.
    • Entering the password to the account (trading account and personal cabinet passwords are different).
    • Wrong choice of the server. When authorizing in the terminal for trading on a real account select RistonCapital-FreshForex Real in the "Server" field.

2. Volkov Yuriy

Volkov Yuriy Administrator

• Why do I have "Waiting for update" message in chart windows, and currency pairs are not displayed in the list of trading instruments?[​IMG]

On Market Accounts charts and instruments in the terminal should be additionally configured.
    For quotes updating, right-click on the "Market Review" window and select "Show all symbols." To view the charts, at the very bottom line of the terminal, press the left mouse button on the word «Default» and select a profile «Account Market Pro».

We also remind you that to display chart, you can click on the desired currency pair, right-click and select «Chart Window».

3. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

You can also change the currency pair without adding another window, just hit 'Enter' and put the desired pair (EURUSD, EURCHF, etc.)

4. andengireng

andengireng Member

I agree with you, sometimes when we log in we are in a hurry so we don't pay attention to the small things as mentioned, and we think that the server has made a mistake

5. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

You're right. I just made this mistake recently because I reinstalled windows so I had to put the login again. I put everything right but i forgot to choose real account. so it was invalid :D stupid me in a rush.