Paid trading systems

Discussion in 'Trading systems and market analyzing methods' started by Volkov Yuriy, Aug 24, 2017.

?

Do you use paid trading systems?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  3. Maybe later

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Volkov Yuriy

Volkov Yuriy Administrator

Does anyone have any experience with paid trading systems? Share it with us, please.

2. andengireng

andengireng Member

I don't believe in paid trading system, because in my opinions, we all have our favorite strategy, and let's say you use my strategy, the result will be different between you and me. So that's why I don't like to use paid trading system. It's better if you find your own strategy and practice it.

3. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

yeah, and I have control issue so I prefer controlling my business with my own hand :D in trading, that is making decisions. I don't think i'll let anyone decide for me.

4. Volkov Yuriy

Volkov Yuriy Administrator

I don't believe in paid trading system, because in my opinions, we all have our favorite strategy, and let's say you use my strategy, the result will be different between you and me. So that's why I don't like to use paid trading system. It's better if you find your own strategy and practice it.

5. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

agreed. and from time to time, even the same strategy may have different result. so it may work once for one trader, but it may not for another (or even the same) in different time.

6. broforex

broforex Member

I used to... My advice, please find any info about their strategy, ask for portfolios (this is the most important) usually they don't sell it, just want you to be under his IB

7. KathyBiz

KathyBiz Member

https://basofujuxu.ml

How You Apply Powder Coating. There are several home powder coating kits on the market, but one of the most affordable is the kit sold by Harbor Freight Tools. Priced right at 80 bucks, it is a kit that almost every home doityourselfer can handle. Our biggest question was: just because it is affordable, would it do the job as well as we expected?