No retreat, No surrender

Discussion in 'For novice traders' started by Thuto Tuki Baori, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Active Member

Well, the more you are into Forex trading, the more you can understand of why and how the price move. expect years of experiences to understand the market movement itself.

2. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Of course, practice makes perfect. I have to learn a lot if I want to be successful in the forex business, see the market that changes every day.

3. broforex

broforex Member

Success in forex trading also takes time, patience and lots of practice. This is why not many beginners succeed when trading forex on their first try. In fact, popular trading discussions estimate that only 2% of novice traders end up making money.

4. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Patience in waiting for the moment is difficult for novice traders. He wanted to make a transaction quickly and make a profit. Even though forex needs accurate analysis and the right moment if we want to profit.

5. Tengkorakfx

It's better to wait for better opportunities rather than rushing on every single of them when you have to deal with random chances of risks. Better to take the most calculated ones in order to make your account survive longer.

6. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

I will remember well, Sir!
    Instead of experiencing big losses, it is better to wait patiently for the right moment when trading.

7. Tengkorakfx

Yes... Better yet, look for some community with the same technical analysis you're having by now so that you can look for better opportunities not only by your own sweat. Just make sure they welcome you as a trader too.

8. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Well, it seems very interesting to follow the trader community.
    Thank you for the information.