Newbies needs to trade only two things

Discussion in 'For novice traders' started by Francmorio, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Francmorio

Francmorio Member

A lot of new traders keep asking me, how to trade, which is the best broker, or which is the best strategy. My answer us very simple, the broker plays very little towards your success in forex, other than giving you the best spreads or low commissions, brokers need to have stable platform, However, as a trader, you only need to two things as strategy, only trade two things.
    1. Breakouts
    2. reversals

2. andengireng

andengireng Member

in addition to the above two things, the indicator also becomes important when trading forex. Doing business with forex means you make a full risk investment in foreign currency exchange. Forex business has the activity to buy or sell continuously done consistently to gain a profit. To get the peofit we want, it is important to adjust our predictions with the direction of the emerging market. All decisions to sell or buy should use good forex analysis from forex taders. Therefore needed the right forex indicators so that your prediction is not much missed.

3. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

I agree. Until now, i'm still used to trade breakouts :D that's why i use technical analysis specifically based on breakouts. so i guess i'm either lazy or still a noob level :D

4. andengireng

andengireng Member

No man.. You are not lazy or noob, every trader use breakout as their strategy because it is simple and all we can do is to follow the trend, right?? So I think you did well and don't worry about the results.

5. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

thank you, man! :D that's nice of you to say. yep, it is simple to follow trends and breakouts. one less thing to worry about while we try to make profit in this cruel world :D

6. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

We can say that trend is a friend. But we also have to notice the Break-Retrace thingy since the price movement is in the zig-zag pattern. We can open a trade after the retrace moment in a trend...

7. andengireng

andengireng Member

Because forex trading is done online, of course computers / laptops are an absolute necessity for a trader. Forex trading can also be done even with a smartphone or tablet. However, the graph of price movements on the mobile platform will be too small and not ideal for learning forex trading. Therefore, computers or laptops are better choices. You don't need a device with two or three monitors like professional traders, just one computer or laptop. There is no need for expensive computers or laptops as well as professional gamers. The important thing is reliable, that's all.

8. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Well as long as you can set the trades in one monitor, you don't need to complicate yourself with several screens. I prefer to set the trades on computer/laptop and watch the trades on your mobile phone...

9. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

Trend is a friend! Another one-line winner from you :D hahahah
    yes, break-retrace is also important. that is a part of the whole analyzing. it's like looking into a puzzle.

10. andengireng

andengireng Member

For newbies, start with demo account!

I am sure you have heard a lot of suggestions like this. The problem is, just listening to this suggestion is not very helpful for most beginner traders, which is a very unfortunate thing. You must know that you will not trade without spending money.

11. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Well, I kinda agree with this statement. But it's not wise to trade at the very first time with your real money before mastering the trading system first if you want to gain more profits in this business...