Literature about trading

Discussion in 'For novice traders' started by Volkov Yuriy, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Volkov Yuriy

Volkov Yuriy Administrator

Who has sites where you can find literature for beginners? Share.

2. ibm'73

ibm'73 Active Member

3. Nia

Nia Member

4. ibm'73

ibm'73 Active Member

that's not one of the blogs that I follow since last year, actually there are many websites and blogs that give a lot of feedback about Forex in this virtual world, this is just one of its course

Nia likes this.
  5. andengireng

andengireng Member

How about ForexFactory.com ?? I get some important things when I go to Forex Factory website, especially about news. But beside that, I get some information about EA, about literature and more. I think it is good if you go there just to wondering and I am sure you will find something there.

6. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

thanks! will definitely look into that. so far, I just google stuff and read from random sources. it works okay for me :D

7. andengireng

andengireng Member

Lots of literature about forex trading is on the internet and also in bookstores. But what I can appeal to is if you already have a profitable strategy, it is better if you mastered it, not to change strategy.

8. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

but what if you feel like your strategy is not working or if you think there are other strategies that may fit you even better? shouldn't we try it out? that's how we improve.

9. andengireng

andengireng Member

To realize my strategy is working or not, I have to test it for several months, or 3 months minimum. If I never get some profit in 3 months, I have to change my strategy but if I get some profit, I will improve it without changing my basic strategy

10. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

isn't it too long to wait 3 months without any profit? that means you lose so much money. man, you are rich :D i don't think i can survive 3 months of losing money.