Literature about trading

Discussion in 'For novice traders' started by Volkov Yuriy, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Volkov Yuriy

Volkov Yuriy Administrator

Who has sites where you can find literature for beginners? Share.

2. ibm'73

ibm'73 Active Member

3. Nia

Nia Member

4. ibm'73

ibm'73 Active Member

that's not one of the blogs that I follow since last year, actually there are many websites and blogs that give a lot of feedback about Forex in this virtual world, this is just one of its course

Nia likes this.
  5. andengireng

andengireng Member

How about ForexFactory.com ?? I get some important things when I go to Forex Factory website, especially about news. But beside that, I get some information about EA, about literature and more. I think it is good if you go there just to wondering and I am sure you will find something there.

6. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

thanks! will definitely look into that. so far, I just google stuff and read from random sources. it works okay for me :D

7. andengireng

andengireng Member

Lots of literature about forex trading is on the internet and also in bookstores. But what I can appeal to is if you already have a profitable strategy, it is better if you mastered it, not to change strategy.

8. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

but what if you feel like your strategy is not working or if you think there are other strategies that may fit you even better? shouldn't we try it out? that's how we improve.

9. andengireng

andengireng Member

To realize my strategy is working or not, I have to test it for several months, or 3 months minimum. If I never get some profit in 3 months, I have to change my strategy but if I get some profit, I will improve it without changing my basic strategy

10. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

isn't it too long to wait 3 months without any profit? that means you lose so much money. man, you are rich :D i don't think i can survive 3 months of losing money.

11. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Well, you can check some basic materials like babypips since they provide basic materials about trading itself. Basically we can spend the time more on practicing since trading is all about doing it by yourself and get use to it.

12. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

Oh yeah I've heard of babypips before. Some of my trader friends are using it. Materials on freshforex are enough that I don't really look for others. But of course there's no harm in adding more knowledge :)

13. andengireng

andengireng Member

Do you know? The book "Market Wizards" which contains the principle of Paul Tudor Janes is a collection of trading methods of figures who become classical literature in the investment world. The author, Jack Schwager, also became a successful trader who learned a lot from the process of writing the book.

14. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Now I'm into some youtube videos where Sam Seiden are teaching some viewers on how to trade with supply and demand techniques that can identify big market orders and follow that orders to gain profits with minimal risks...

15. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

how is he compared to Graham Osano on his weekly and daily webinar in our broker? :D
    Don't get me wrong, i like to listen to many sources. more source, more brain, more experience, more better!