I Quit?

Discussion in 'For novice traders' started by Roman Rias, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Roman Rias

Roman Rias Member

Forex is a really hardcore type business where you can succeed when you are not willing to call I quit! It is easiest of words to say, but have massive effect on our life.

I personally believe, it is must to have right attitude and never go towards the Quitting scene, as when we do that, it means we have accepted that we are not good enough!

I will certainly NEVER quit!

2. I certainly keep my attitude very positive but I am aware that doing anything in Forex is not easy at all. So, we need to be ready to face it all and never run away from it. Because if we go with negative mindset then we will have a lot of trouble with doing things.

3. Francmorio

Francmorio Member

Quiting is never the best choice, I've seen several people who persevered in the business and ended up succeeding, if you're looking for a good strategy, you could read this thread
    It does not contain the holly grail, but atleast it has what one could use to his/ her advantage as a trader

4. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

yeap! let's not quit!
    when you feel like you had enough, take a break. don't quit ;) that's my motto in life. i apply it on trading as well.

5. andengireng

andengireng Member

If you still want to continue trading forex, yes, you must succeed. Improve all of the mindset mindset, and practice developing skills. If the trading because of revenge, want to immediately return the missing from the forex will make you worse off. If you still have thoughts like that, better stop first ... stay away from forex

6. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

and go gambling :D hahahah
    yep, mindset is the key. I don't force forex trading as my main income. it's a side income with side money i have.

7. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

haha.. I agree with you that you no need to force forex trading as your main income. it would be good to be a side income with side money you have.

NewbieTrader likes this.
  8. broforex

broforex Member

Many traders find the most difficult thing about successful forex trading is deciding when to close trading. This is known as the exit trading strategy. This is probably the most challenging and frustrating part of trading and this discussion tends to be ignored in most forex education.

9. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

It's pretty much frustrating when it comes to quit from profitable trading rather than losing ones, tho. Sometimes the regret would be there when closing too early and seeing the price went further...

10. broforex

broforex Member

Have you ever made a trading decision because of panic? If so, then you might agree with me by saying that stress can often lead to bad trading decisions. When your mind is filled with too much emotion, you might have a hard time clearing your mind and focusing on factors that are relevant to your trade. Please don't quit

11. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Controlling emotions and greed is important. Many traders fail because of greed.
    With any strategy as long as we OP with the appropriate Money Management we will survive in this business.

12. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

I must admit that controlling emotions is the most difficult thing you can do if you're not that discipline with your trading system. Unless you're strict to your SL, you will always worrying about your negative entries and may cut it earlier before hitting the SL...

13. broforex

broforex Member

Many traders still don't use clear money management arrangements. The impact? lot settings in trading, risk settings for each transaction are not carefully calculated. As a result, when we experience capital loss we too quickly eroded.

14. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

I'm sometimes like to feel disadvantaged when using SL, even though SL actually helps secure my capital if the market does not match the analysis.
    As a result of not using SL, when forex transactions are high my capital is lost. So, trading must be disciplined using SL and TP.

15. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

I think it's easy to make big profits, but it's wrong.
    The first time I only relied on instinct, the result was that my capital only lasted a few hours on forex.
    After that, I tried evaluation, a beginner like me was advised to study in a demo account first because this business I had a lot to learn, not just selling and buying.