I play with Madden nfl 21 coins franchise nearly daily

Discussion in 'Free chat' started by bestrsgoldfast, Oct 30, 2020.

1. bestrsgoldfast

bestrsgoldfast New Member

I play with Madden nfl 21 coins franchise nearly daily. I perform Offense Only. It is definitely trash glitch wise all around with things that don't actually make sense. But I'm a soccer match junkie, so I would still rather play Madden Franchise over any other match.

Does this bother anyone else weirdly hunched on the kickers seem all the time in this match? Better than the glitch in which the onside ball begins from the receiving teams hands I just hope annually 2100 we will possess sports video games which have GAMEPLAY, not only endless animations that require casual button presses to perform plays.

Literally needed a dude claim that I had been"sweating the CPU" since I said the match was busted??

Yesterday I started a franchise. Produced a HB. Went into the Seahawks. We are up 5 with 40 minutes left. They use their very last time out. They get the ball at their 20. . That the 72 overall bengals proceed to push down and score in 40 minutes with no timeouts.

The games just scripted. And that is cheap Mut 21 coins what makes me mad. If I really got overcome by the cpu I wouldn't be mad. But you get beat by pre and scripts determined plays I can not tell you how often I've had similar occur. I used to play with more legit HB in which I wasn't the full time starter and I'd have it where your down two or three and you'd literally direct a drive down field and get into the red zone with ample time plus two or three timeouts and it takes you out the match and your team runs out the clock without even trying a field target costing you a winnable game.