How to find a Grail?

Discussion in 'Trading systems and market analyzing methods' started by Volkov Yuriy, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Volkov Yuriy

Volkov Yuriy Administrator

Or rather, how much time does it take to find your Grail? Did you find it? And how much time did you spend on his search? how long someone spent on creating and testing your trading strategies until the moment when it began to bring a stable income.

2. andengireng

andengireng Member

In my opinions. I personally strongly believe in the opinion that there is no such thing as a super magic system / indicator that can provide a profit probability of more than 95% in an easy way, trading success can only be achieved through a long and inexhaustive process of learning and experience, must be paid for all that success, understand that I always hold since the first time I pursue this Forex world.

3. One thing that I definitely like to say is that NEVER look for perfect way, it’s just not there. If we waste time on finding that then we are likely to struggle. So, we just need to put focus on a good strategy and that should be enough to retain profits.

4. KathyBiz

KathyBiz Member

https://yjozaviz.tk

In Wyoming, as in other states, lawmakers and public officials are elected in part to manage the states finances. This includes generating revenues( money coming into the state from various sources and approving expenditures( the money spent on governmental functions and servicing state debt). State budgets are complex and fluid, as they depend on anticipated revenues and planned expendituresStart any journal that you want including travel journals, personal journals, a physical fitness journal, or any journal you feel like creating. There are a lot of therapeutic benefits to starting and maintaining a journal. These online platforms make it easy to start a journal today and keep up with it year round.