How to download via torrent?

Discussion in 'Crypto-currency analysis' started by Mark01, Mar 16, 2022.

1. Mark01

Mark01 New Member

Hello forum members. I think many have used such a site for downloading as a torrent. I've heard a lot about it before but I finally managed to download it only now and I'm trying to figure out how it all works. How to download from torrent? Maybe you can give some tips for a newbie.

2. Agata98

Agata98 New Member

I use torrent for a long time and download through this website, so I can tell you how to download movies, games, programs and other files via torrent-client and how not to catch viruses on your computer. The program itself doesn't have a full-fledged search and a media directory, so we'll search for files on the Internet. In the search results, go to the site that comes first in the list. On the page that opens, find the download link (usually placed at the bottom).

3. Max Velin

Max Velin New Member

I want to add that be careful, the owners of this kind of sites like to place on the pages of fake buttons "Download", when you click on that you will be redirected to an advertising site or offer to install some kind of browser Amigo (for example).