How to access site if it is blocked?

Discussion in 'Questions to Customer Support' started by Volkov Yuriy, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Volkov Yuriy

Volkov Yuriy Administrator

When trying to access the website you see notification that it is not available in your country? Don't get upset, it doesn't mean that the website was deleted from Internet, it means your provider blocks it.

In this article we will share some ways to access blocked sites. We hope that this information will be useful for you.

Ways to open blocked sites for PC:

1. Tor browser

This is a free of charge browser that aims to provide full anonymity in Internet and conceal users' online activity from surveillance and traffic analysis by separating identification and routing, enabling them to access blocked sites.

2. Anonymizers (web proxy)

Here is a small list of operating anonymizers that aim to provide site access without determining IP address:
    proxfree.com
    unblocksit.es
    hidemy.name/en/
    anonymouse.org

All you need to do is to enter blocked site address via anonymizer and open this site without any problem.

3. OPERA browser with TURBO mode activated

The technology behind Opera Turbo is a proxy server with server-side compression of webpages. Click on the Opera Turbo icon on the lower left of the screen to enable it.

4. VPN

This network allows you to create a secure connection to another network over the Internet.

5. Public DNS

If you provider hasn't actually blocked website IP, you can simply change connection settings: put Google public DNS server instead of your provider's DNS server.

Ways to open blocked sites for mobile devices:

1. Opera Mini Browser

Browser is available on Google play (Android) and App Store (iOS).

2. Google Chrome Browser

Settings-> More-> Data Saver (on)

3. Puffin Browser

Browser is available on Google play (Android) and App Store (iOS).

4. OrBot (Android)

Orbot is a free proxy app that uses Tor to encrypt your Internet traffic and then hides it by bouncing through a series of computers around the world. Available on Google play.

5. Onion Browser (iOS)

It is the original open-source Tor-powered browser for iOS that helps you bypass censorship and access the internet with more safety and privacy. Available on App Store.

2. andengireng

andengireng Member

Hello, I want to give you an additional tips to open the blocked site, if you are using mozilla, you can install "anonymox" add ons, after that you should activate it, once you have it, you can open all site that blocked, as simple as it. I hope this tips will help you out.

3. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

I am using Opera and I have no problem whatsoever!
    But anyways, thanks for the tips, guys! I'm sure others who experience this problem really appreciate this.

4. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

A free proxy IP could be a better solution since it requires no program installation and you can just set it up on your browser and surf the broker's website without worrying being blocked by your ISP.

5. broforex

broforex Member

Hello I wan to help you if you find any case regarding this, so usually I am using VPN or VPS to access the blocked site. The reason why the site is blocked, because there is any harm program, but not all of them. Just use your internet wisely.

6. liafatlouie

liafatlouie New Member

I also use a VPN if I can't access a website. But we must be wise in using it because it is vulnerable to the security system, you should not use a VPN for financial transactions.