How much have you earned?

Discussion in 'For novice traders' started by Volkov Yuriy, Aug 24, 2017.

1. DorothyVog

DorothyVog Member

Hello! Let's get acquainted?
    WhatsApp +31645261259

2. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Active Member

Some advertised something not related to Forex here which is gambling. The thing I hate about gambling is I can't analyze a thing or two about the past patterns or such that only leads me into hoping pure luck will come

3. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Yes, Sir! A lot of Ads are irrelevant and have spread in many threads, so it makes our discussion uncomfortable.

4. broforex

broforex Member

I think Forex is still the best online business, even in this pandemic era. The real business with still make some analysis, not gambling - not a game. Forex trading is something what really happened in the world especially in economic news

5. AleFizark1

AleFizark1 Member

android gta san andreas mods windows 8.1 iso file 32 bit free download android hacking software for pc free download gwara gwara mp3 download how do i download pictures from the cloud download qt creator ubuntu adventures of an it leader download tor browser 32 bit windows 7 download jigsaw sky high mp3 download bluetooth update windows 7 yo maps latest songs 2019 kardiya follow gaddiyan ne sariyan erail app apk download download flappy download tl how to download from vimeo to phone download kindle app for laptop baby laughing videos download kobocollect app download max steel rise of elementor download the piratebrowser bay free download tampa bay buccaneers game today popcaan life is real mp3 download audible desktop app windows 10

macos 7 teri chahat mein mp3 download fnaf 3 ios download rise of the tomb raider guide pdf download gw basic apk dallas schedule mavs gta 6 mod apk download syantik shada diljit song acer laptop hdmi driver cf download afs explorer download google chrome mac os x 10.5 8 free download nimbus sans round bold download smart scanner coldplay all albums download gta v mobile data haddaway baby dont hurt me mp3 download roar tigers of the sundarbans full movie 720p jass manak girlfriend download santa di tasveer mp3 song download freeform app download war brokers free download hacksaw ridge mp4 drive

professional ringtone download uyire en uyire mp3 song kwaito songs download most high resolution wallpapers cups install ppd icici bank iloan app download trash mobile apk sydney renae into you instrumental mp3 download 1080p movies download website itunes 12.1 1 64 bit download amd hdmi driver windows 7 64 bit detective pikachu dual audio torrent magnet download the gods must be crazy 2 full movie new apps for windows 7 apkpure grindr iw4x updater download band app download for android rangasthalam movie download gameboy usa rom set raaz 2 downloadming play need for speed most wanted online free download discord for pc perilla rajyathe rajakumari jora 10 numbaria watch online

fefe download mp3 juice easy iptv apk biugo magic effects video editor online hbo now episode download download satyameva jayate mp3 songs windows 8.1 iso 2019 magisto apk crack wattpad download mac kingdom of amalur reckoning skidrow chainsmokers closer mp3 download free harvest moon nintendo ds rom mediafД±re sign in bagubali tamil full movie tumblr app apk two hearts vector wande coal mushin 2 mohits norton utilities trial ac dc highway to hell album download online torrent website download airplay 2 for mac download the crew 2 for pc press nkeke kao siya mp3 download fakaza mafia 1 free download grim download

6. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

I agree with you. Forex business that is real and has been running for a long time. Forex is indeed risky but if it is successful in this business the profit generated is very high and very promising.

7. Tengkorakfx

It's a matter of risk management. When you're wrong on entering the market, ask yourself, how many that you're willing to lose. Better not to lose on a single trade, it's a pure gambling if that happened.

8. broforex

broforex Member

Wrong on entering is normal, just practice and practice will make us better, don't forget to use our money management and keep trading. Always think that we are trading, not gambling.

9. Tengkorakfx

It's part of a process that you can learn from your own mistakes and carry on for the better chances later

liafatlouie likes this.
  10. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Exactly, as the saying "practice makes perfect" :)

11. Tengkorakfx

Another thing to note that is better to make some kind of trading journal, just like a diary to your trading. Every single time you make some kind of update of your trading setups along with decisions you have made there to you can learn from some mistakes you have done

12. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Yes, Sir. So don't be afraid of being wrong on trading. Mistakes can be our learning so that trading is more accurate.

13. broforex

broforex Member

The main requirement in this scenario is only one: risk management. Risk management is one, if not the only, crucial element in maintaining profitability for successful forex traders. However, the majority of traders will find it difficult to realize this fantastic profit.

14. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Early traders have difficulty in calculating good money management, using large LOT so they can get profits quickly. But usually, it doesn't last long.

15. Tengkorakfx

It's because they considering the profits first rather than looking out for losing possibilities. Just calculate how much loss you will have if the price hit the SL

16. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Sometimes affected by Stop-Loss feel very lost, even though money is still there. Usually aware if you are desperate to trade without Stop-Loss and then margin call.

17. broforex

broforex Member

YES. If you already have a trading strategy that has been tested and balanced with the application of good money management, then you might be able to generate multiple profits. Even so, the term "forex can multiply money" I don't think is right. Because forex trading is not to double money, but as a business or investment instrument that has a profit value (profit).

18. RaushniGupta

RaushniGupta New Member

19. broforex

broforex Member

Yes, agreed. Reversal and breakout are the most strategy that many traders use it, and there are basic education also.

If I want to explain my opinion
    Reversal is a pattern of predictable price movements or provide a strong signal will change the direction of the market.
    Breakout is the chart moving out of the range of price range that has been a place of price movement, with the breakout creates a price higher or lower than some previous period.

20. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Choosing a good broker requires at least some experience. More than 5 years very happy and enjoy trading with Freshforex.