How much have you earned?

Discussion in 'For novice traders' started by Volkov Yuriy, Aug 24, 2017.

1. broforex

broforex Member

In forex trading, I think 10-50% per month is amazing, Forex is not a tool to make rich instantly, it is business. So just be patient, increase your balance and you will success in forex trading.

2. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

oh do you mean we can use the same strategy on both of these pairs, dude? but yeah i do sense some sort of similar trend as well. and i'm lazy so i should ask you again, link to those threads? :D

3. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Here, you can click here to my thread about my own analysis. You may try to pair it with your own analysis if you want...

4. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

thank you! this surely will help me to keep learning about analysis. and perhaps help others visiting this thread as well. keep up the good work!

5. broforex

broforex Member

It is not always same, but yeah. I read an article that write about this, it is called "corellation" it is make sense and profitable also. If you want to train corellation strategy, you have to learn fast.

6. broforex

broforex Member

The last term, usually always connected with the most sophisticated advice, "Follow The Trend". If the price is down, we have to sell. And then, when prices are rising, we also have to go buy. Impressed as a very simple theory, and indeed the implementation is very easy. But the reality is, this rule is probably the rule most often violated by the trader. I still often violate this one. Why? because in the end we are just human beings.

7. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Though I can say the terms of "Follow the Trend" is quite useful, but it doesn't mean we just open a trade based on what trend is happening. Better to just wait for a retracement for a better trading decision with minimum of losses...

8. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

I agree because trading is not only the origin between Buy or Sell but how to wait for the right moment for trading.