How much have you earned?

Discussion in 'For novice traders' started by Volkov Yuriy, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Volkov Yuriy

Volkov Yuriy Administrator

I would like to know who has already earned? And how much?

2. andengireng

andengireng Member

Sometimes I get profit, sometimes I get loss. Forex is known for its huge risk, although I already confident with our indicators, but I still lose, we must be aware to the sudden movement of the market. I think I need Forex education, so I know how to trade in a good way, because Forex is talk about probability.

3. Roman Rias

Roman Rias Member

Frankly speaking, I am not sure because I don’t keep track of these things. I have been trading since last 8 years, and it’s only monthly time when I look over my performance and results. I never feel comfortable keeping point to point details of earning.

However, I do keep idea of my mistakes and all those things, as I know that’s the part you need to keep tip top, it’s irrelevant whether you keep exact earning details or not.

4. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

I have earned profit in forex trading but I still learning to consistence due to profit which I got isn't constant and I thought that I have to more learn about forex analysis to sharpen my skill of. I hope I can do it better and get profit as much as possible.

5. I don’t know the exact figure, as I don’t keep complete report about it. I just try to make as much profits as I can and not worry about calculation, as that can be done later if required. But I do make decent profits which I am happy about.

6. ibm'73

ibm'73 Active Member

a lot of that I get from this forex trading, besides science and experience certainly also very abundant money, for example for the cost of getting married I got from forex trading results not the little things that others.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    Nia likes this.
  7. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Personally, I haven't earned much from trading, but keeping a constant profits that I can withdraw from my account is the progress that I'm making right now. I can say that 10% or more per week would be a good target since we can't control our greed if we're not making a weekly target...

8. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

Is it wise to mention our exact earning, though? :D Well, I am not making big but because i don't target myself to earn big. I use forex as my additional source of income. But it has been more than i expected.

9. andengireng

andengireng Member

Now it's good to know that I can live only from forex trading, now it's become my passive income. It is amazing, Forex is hard at the beginning, but if you know what to do, it is simple, not always get some profit, but at the end of the month, it will be profit.

10. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

it's your only source of income? wow, that's brave. even though i'm earning enough from forex, perhaps more that what i can make through jobs, i do not make it my sole income. because market is too dynamic. you never know.