FRESHFOREX REBATES UP TO 100% OF SPREAD!

Discussion in 'News, planned work and promotions' started by Helen_pr, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Helen_pr

Helen_pr New Member

[​IMG]
    Dear traders,

Megarebate 2.0 is a transparent and easy cashback program offered by FreshForex. We pay up to $20 for each lot you trade by real cash!

There are 3 cashback schemes! Choose whatever you like:

Worry about loss trades?

We rebate up to 100% ($20) of spread from each lot of loss trades.

Are you trading profitably?

We rebate $10 from each lot of profit trades.

Don't know what to choose?

We rebate $5 from each lot of all the closed trades.

Besides, you can switch between schemes every week!

Tempting? Apply for it!

[​IMG]

2. jay0402

jay0402 New Member

FreshForex is one of the best broker for trading. I am working with this broker for a long time. It provides all the facilities to their clients like no transaction fees, easy money withdrawal, 101% deposit bonus, lower spread and also many more which are very much needed to a trader in his trading. This broker always take good care of their clients comfort. This broker is very reliable and actually very good at their services.

3. Volkov Yuriy

Volkov Yuriy Administrator

FreshForex is one of the best broker for trading. I am working with this broker for a long time. It provides all the facilities to their clients like no transaction fees, easy money withdrawal, 101% deposit bonus, lower spread and also many more which are very much needed to a trader in his trading. This broker always take good care of their clients comfort. This broker is very reliable and actually very good at their services.

4. andengireng

andengireng Member

This is what I want, I don't like spread and I want to find a broker without spread and you said that FreshForex is free of spread. So I am join FreshForex and start my trading, it is good to know that FreshForex really give me 0 spread. Now I am enjoy to trade with FreshForex.