Forex is easy!

Discussion in 'For novice traders' started by Francmorio, Dec 28, 2017.

1. broforex

broforex Member

Forex is actually easy, if indeed forex is difficult why can anyone live only from forex trading? Everything will be difficult if we do not know how it works and there is no willingness to learn. Similarly, when we are just learning to ride a motorcycle or car, the first time we learn it will definitely feel difficult but when we are used to carrying it to the highway often, we are unwittingly proficient and some can even drive while using mobile phones.

2. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

i think what it means by saying forex is not easy is to let people know that they need efforts to finally understand how it works for them. and once they understand it, they can make a living out of it.

3. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Especially when they wanted to make Forex trading as their primary income, it requires focus in order to trade better every single day since you have nothing to do in a day than just trading...

4. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

yeah, true. they have more time to actually "give" more to forex because they are for sure expecting to "get" more. I still cannot be one of them. Forex is not my primary income.

5. broforex

broforex Member

If you intend to start a Forex trading and learning business, of course you must understand and get to know forex starting from the beginning, including about the fundamental theory of forex trading or commonly referred to as "Frorex Trading". But maybe you are still confused about how to start learning everything about Forex. The first thing you have to learn is about the basic techniques of doing Forex trading.

6. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Even some basic things can be the simple tools that can create a trading decision. Try learn some things about trendline, support resistance and supply demand. The key is to enter the breakout and/or wait for retraces. Simple but needs practice...

7. broforex

broforex Member

The first step you have to do, of course, is open the chart, then look at the ongoing trend. You can choose which trends you want to follow and take advantage of. Recognize the ongoing trend. starting from the long-term trend, then backwards to the medium-term or short-term trend. Although you may choose which trends you will take advantage of, it is advisable to look for long-term trends (major trends) and follow them.

8. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

With frequent trading, the experience will increase. Later we will find the best strategies and techniques for our trading. Just keep the rules, don't put a big Lot :)

9. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

But don't force a trading technique too much if it's not suitable to your liking. It's better to have a fresh learn in order to find a suitable one rather than just keeping the one that is not good for you to handle...

10. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Yes Sir, because not all the techniques suit me :)