Forex is easy!

Discussion in 'For novice traders' started by Francmorio, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Francmorio

Francmorio Member

Most people complain that forex is difficult but from my own evaluation, forex is one of the easiest venture. Of course there's always the catch, to succeed you only need three thing,, Have a good strategy, this involve a proper money management strategy. Second, have complete control of your emotions, and third,, keep your strategy simple, only trade two things:
    1: Breakouts
    2: Reversals

2. andengireng

andengireng Member

Forex Trading is actually simple, easy and fun if we already understand all the system and get his "feeling" him, whatever his pair .. Psychology and emotions of a person who makes forex trading like fighting with the most powerful force .. Create the newbie, most powerful to get a good understanding of the platform and the system, tackle your feeling with intention and serious interest.

3. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

I will underline the "understand" that's the point. Forex trading is called easy if we do understand it properly. so we need to make ourselve understand about forex tradig with learn, learn and learn, then practice.

4. andengireng

andengireng Member

Being a trader must have a mental hardiness. A friend of mine said, in learning to trade, just prepare for the first year to be battered first. So, prepare your mental (and enough capital) to be battered in the first year.

5. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

that makes sense, just prepare the first year to lose all your money :D well, not quite, of course. but it will hurt us less if we have prepared ourselves for it. yeah, i still remember my first year, it was not fun.

6. andengireng

andengireng Member

Forex is actually easy, if indeed forex is difficult why can anyone live only from forex trading? Everything will be difficult if we do not know how it works and there is no willingness to learn. If you can only continue to say something difficult to one thing, you can be sure that you will only be a success audience of people who want to learn, dare to try, dare to take risks and get what they dream of. There is even a saying from China that says "There Is No Successful Business, There Are Only Successful People".

7. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

I just a matter of time, you need to take your time when learning this business. Make sure to train your trade without real money, whether on demo or demo contest account to make sure you have an accurate trading analysis...

8. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

agreed. don't use your money if you're still learning and training. there are a lot of options for this. you can choose demo account or no deposit bonus on real account to start with. or if you insist on using real money, start with cent account.