Forex is easy!

Discussion in 'For novice traders' started by Francmorio, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Francmorio

Francmorio Member

Most people complain that forex is difficult but from my own evaluation, forex is one of the easiest venture. Of course there's always the catch, to succeed you only need three thing,, Have a good strategy, this involve a proper money management strategy. Second, have complete control of your emotions, and third,, keep your strategy simple, only trade two things:
    1: Breakouts
    2: Reversals

2. andengireng

andengireng Member

Forex Trading is actually simple, easy and fun if we already understand all the system and get his "feeling" him, whatever his pair .. Psychology and emotions of a person who makes forex trading like fighting with the most powerful force .. Create the newbie, most powerful to get a good understanding of the platform and the system, tackle your feeling with intention and serious interest.

3. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

I will underline the "understand" that's the point. Forex trading is called easy if we do understand it properly. so we need to make ourselve understand about forex tradig with learn, learn and learn, then practice.

4. andengireng

andengireng Member

Being a trader must have a mental hardiness. A friend of mine said, in learning to trade, just prepare for the first year to be battered first. So, prepare your mental (and enough capital) to be battered in the first year.

5. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

that makes sense, just prepare the first year to lose all your money :D well, not quite, of course. but it will hurt us less if we have prepared ourselves for it. yeah, i still remember my first year, it was not fun.

6. andengireng

andengireng Member

Forex is actually easy, if indeed forex is difficult why can anyone live only from forex trading? Everything will be difficult if we do not know how it works and there is no willingness to learn. If you can only continue to say something difficult to one thing, you can be sure that you will only be a success audience of people who want to learn, dare to try, dare to take risks and get what they dream of. There is even a saying from China that says "There Is No Successful Business, There Are Only Successful People".

7. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

I just a matter of time, you need to take your time when learning this business. Make sure to train your trade without real money, whether on demo or demo contest account to make sure you have an accurate trading analysis...

8. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

agreed. don't use your money if you're still learning and training. there are a lot of options for this. you can choose demo account or no deposit bonus on real account to start with. or if you insist on using real money, start with cent account.

9. andengireng

andengireng Member

I want to share a little here. About two years ago, with enthusiasm, I joined the world of forex trading. Don't think forex trading runs easy, as I (or maybe you also) imagine. The sacrifice needed in the learning process is indeed not small, both the sacrifice of time, energy, and of course, capital.

10. broforex

broforex Member

Trading is easy if you know how to start. I took this quote from my mentor, who has laid the foundations of understanding for me about what and how to trade "properly". Take good care of the key to forex trading and practice it in your daily life to bring maximum benefits.

11. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

I can also agree with this, I was taught by my mentor to follow the trend and not to counter it unless you know where the market turning points there. Better experience in mapping the chart means better trading performance in determining the trading position...

12. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

this is true. i didn't know anything when i started. everything is such a journey. every bit of it. in fact, i am still learning and learning even now, a couple years since i started. forex trading does take a lot of you. but if you do it right, it will also give a lot.

13. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

You can start from the offline educational materials, of course. Since it has the very basic of the Forex trading itself. FreshForex also providing this scheduled webinars that you can take part on for free...

14. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

yep. i have been one of the most loyal attendees for these webinars :D although i don't go online often, but i will look through the offline archive if i miss any. these online and offline educational materials help us a lot.

15. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

They hold it almost every single week to give us insight about the market and showing the way of proper market analysis...

16. broforex

broforex Member

Forex is easy. The basic techniques of forex trading can be done in many ways, but which is the best for beginner traders? Believe it or not, many beginner traders are misguided by that perception. In fact, masters can be consistent profit because they have experience applying trading strategies correctly. In the hands of beginners, the masters' trading techniques certainly won't bring the same results.

17. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

yes, and the best part is, they are also available offline in case we missed it. i am travelling around so my schedule is not fixed. this helps me a lot to catch up with stuff when it comes to trading.

18. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

I agree with this. Even I have my own perspective concerning the technical analysis, I also take their analysis as another consideration since I don't take fundamentals that much on my own analysis...

19. broforex

broforex Member

For now, I never use my fundamental analysis, because it makes me crazy, so many false signal from fundamental. For me, technical analysis is the best one.