For new traders

Discussion in 'For novice traders' started by Francmorio, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Francmorio

Francmorio Member

2. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Whoaaaa... Sir, you made a lot of useful information there, including the trading signals. May I know what's your technical analysis method? Maybe we can share it together to make it even accurate...

3. broforex

broforex Member

Thank you for your info, I just want to add some

For new traders : Individual training will be much more specific, and it is highly recommended that traders have basic forex training before taking this option. A mentor who will teach you individually is usually a successful and highly experienced trader, where in this learning will be taught more deeply about strategy and risk management.

4. broforex

broforex Member

Thank you for the info, I want to add some opinion, The price of a currency is influenced by various economic and political circumstances, but the most important factors may be interest rates, inflation and political stability. Sometimes governments actually participate in the forex market to influence the value of their currencies by flooding the market with their domestic currency to try to lower prices, or otherwise make purchases to raise prices. This is known as the intervention of Bank Central. All of these factors, as well as large-scale purchases in the market can lead to a high change in the price of a currency.
    The point that affects it a lot, ranging from economic factors of the country, the role of government, Central bank intervention.

5. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Very good thread.
    What are your signal recommendations related to Brexit currency, Sir?

6. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

I don't think it's save to trade GBP around brexit at this moment since the movement can be so strong that might confused both buyers and sellers. Better to wait and see

7. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Yes, you're right Sir.
    Very influential the election against the GBP currency.
    So I should wait while monitoring. Thanks for the advice.

8. broforex

broforex Member

I was a new trader several years later. I can give you some advice: Please do not use the money left for family needs used for trading let alone the money owed. Believe that the money owed will never grow when used in trading. Logically, if you are great in trading or can develop capital would not be owed to get the capital because it should be with any small capital you can expand it into a big and become a stronger capital. No need is you have a conviction would be profit if using large capital so you have to owe.

9. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

thanks for the advice. Indeed, when I started trading I intended to sell my motorcycle for capital. But my friend suggested that this forex with small capital can be big. When I first used a real account, my account only lasted 1 month before the margin call: D Luckily, it didn't work so I sold my motorcycle.

10. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Do not receive the idea of having big capital means bigger profits as long as you cannot manage your funds right. Like what he said, small capital can become bigger if you know what are you doing...

11. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Exactly.
    With a small capital in forex, as long as you can manage the profit can be achieved consistently

12. broforex

broforex Member

If you want to stay in forex, follow the cycle of price movements. If the market is going up, follow to buy, and if the market is down, follow it by selling. Following it will always bring a positive impact on your transaction, as the more you follow it the more comfortable your trading is.

13. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

I use the Stop-Loss insurance program from Freshforex, it is one way to minimize my trading risk. It helps me so much :)

14. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

I can say that this program is kinda useful in several risky trades. But I don't abuse it much since I some of my trades are not that risky

15. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Many of my colleagues trade without SL and only rely on cut loss. Initially, it went well, but when there was a political market storm there was no certainty as a result of margin calls due to late cut losses.

16. broforex

broforex Member

As a new trader, you should be more active and learn everything about forex, I know it is tiring, but when you have mastered all of forex tricks, you will be happy and you will earn passive income.