Do you increase risk/reward ratio after winning?

Discussion in 'For novice traders' started by Roman Rias, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Roman Rias

Roman Rias Member

Right risk/reward ratio is absolutely necessary and also increasing/decreasing it according to the requirement and situation. So, do you increase/decrease it according to the situation?

I certainly do that because I consider it extremely crucial and is what helps us make good profits and to achieve positive results.

2. andengireng

andengireng Member

If you ask me, No, I am not increase my risk/reward, I put TP and SL always same but I use "compound" so I trade with a bigger lot after winning. I do that for make sure my emotional still in control. So just play with your lot, not your TP/SL. Please always remember to consider your Money Management, don't let your emotional breaks your rules.

3. It depends a lot on what I want to do. If I am doing compounding then I certainly increase the risk as the overall capital grows. Actually, I don’t increase the risk but just the lot size as the risk remains same but just the lot size increases due to the capital growth.

4. ibm'73

ibm'73 Active Member

I always use TS (Trailing Stop) when I'm getting profit, installing TS for me is one of the risk limits if I menggalami defeat due to the turn of his price quickly.

Nia likes this.
  5. broforex

broforex Member

The amount of lot (volume) in trading is not determined by leverage but rather by the amount of capital. The greater your capital, the higher the lot trading you can use.
    Before determining the size of a lot, you must know the resilience of your funds against the currency pair you want to trade.

6. broforex

broforex Member

Effective Risk Management will produce consistent profits in trading. The reward level is usually determined 1, 2 or 3 times the risk, similarly if we use the trailing stop method by shifting the stop loss level, it should also be at 1, 2 or 3 times the risk level that we have set.

7. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Active Member

I usually increase my risk reward ratio when my profit hits the actual deposited amount of balance itself. For instance, I double up the trading lot after having 100% of profits, so then again after having 200% later. But of course, it's safe to just withdraw the deposit amount first before doing this kind of compound

8. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

My average trading strength is up to 1000 pips, so I won't be greedy using large lots in trading and always withdraw regularly.

9. broforex

broforex Member

Yes, more pips, more strength. Don't be greedy and you will be a successful trader, Risk and reward must be 30:70 for me. I think that is the healty risk and reward. But I know that every trader has their own risk & reward.

10. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Yes it is very important not to be greedy when trading, because it can keep our money safe.

11. Tengkorakfx

That's why risk management exists, you can't just rely on a single trade to either succeed or to blow the entire balance of your account. Better to split it to several opportunities so that you don't have to worry about losing it big

12. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

Yes, Sir! Management risk is very important.
    It's better for my money to be saved by losing a little because of being touched by Stop-Loss, rather than losing all of my money due to trading without Stop-Loss.

13. broforex

broforex Member

For now, I tried to use compounding method, so I'm not increasing my reward but I open new position with the bigger lot. I think this strategy is more powerful, how is your opinion guys?

14. Tengkorakfx

I have my own calculation towards this. Make 2 times of your capital and I can double the trading lot. Simple but needs to be consistent about it. Better to withdraw your own profits so you don't have to worry about losing later

15. broforex

broforex Member

Yes of course, but it is hard to make 100% profit with our balance at the beginning of trading. Mindset and money management is the most important thing to consider, thank you for your opinion

16. AleFizark1

AleFizark1 Member

the tongue a creative force free download w box vms download spring in my step download mp3 how to download music to google music app atma singh aman rozi song vichola mole kart download jaanwar hindi full movie rayquaza black and white mac os x 10.7 iso download tumse o hasina kabhi holy thursday images free download dashing cm bharat movie download in hindi showbox for macbook pro intro maker app download gotomeeting v9 download download labview nxg nf mansion song download sunshine movie download in hindi 480p hellboy mp4 download grand masti movie download hd 1080p print to pdf windows xp free download dell inspiron n5010 bios update for windows 10 yo yo app apk which is windows 10 latest version

zulfiqar ali naats mp3 free download download moshi mutton curry images download born to suffer lucky dube mp3 btv solo music production software cracked 2017 pc setup love me like you do download mp3 free echame la culpa song texas chainsaw full movie download apple keynote download for windows dead trigger 2 unlimited gold kulikitaka song download dj studio 10 apk one piece episode 1 malay sub opera mail client download divergent epub download mcedit android jupyter ubuntu install netflix hd apk gpemu controls gta san andreas for android highly compressed ummy video downloader mac mongodb download for linux mechanotechnology n3 question papers and memos pdf 2017 dota 2 apk offline for android

eclipse luna download 32 bit john legend all of me mp4 song free download multisim download free with crack dream daddy download mac free instal pip on windows mersal movie watch online in hindi qualcomm atheros wireless driver windows 7 how to retrieve itunes purchases pes emulator dj song pubg download gym vector free aaron cole down like that canon software for mac download download lagu unic windows media player 9 download john p kee mp3 download 2016 server iso jira filter current sprint how to download netflix on the computer ram ram ji wallpaper move pictures from android to computer idm 4shared happy birthday song by pallaso the ant bully full movie in hindi free download hd

pocket mortys mod apk unlimited everything spotify download issues download app store pc windows 10 kevin gates by any means 2 zippyshare new hero font free tu daati asin mangte tere gurdas maan good alarm ringtones counter strike 1.8 download badri ki dulhania audio song download hearts of iron iv crack whatsapp for samsung galaxy young gt s5360 audible children of time visual studio 2010 free send download java magazine pdf download attila download mission to mars movie online avengers endgame online hindi dubbed netvault download i am a hero movie torrent pro e software download god fire apk vox player download gk video download

17. liafatlouie

liafatlouie Member

I also tried to change the mindset that forex can make wealth quickly :D The realization of profit in this business must be done by doing the right analysis, not a random analysis.

18. broforex

broforex Member

Did you know that there are various ways to multiply the benefits already obtained? One way is to apply Compounding Profit. In this way, you can become an investor from the results of your own trading, because Compounding Profit is a technique to manage the profits that have been obtained into trading capital again.

19. Tengkorakfx

The rule of thumb of compounding your account is to get break even first then save your capital somewhere else, then you may trade with your profits, not your initial capital

20. broforex

broforex Member

The real solution lies in your expertise in managing your capital. There have been many writings discussing money management, risk management, trading plans and trading psychology.