Contest: Happy Birthday #FreshForex

Discussion in 'Bonuses and contests' started by Volkov Yuriy, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Volkov Yuriy

Volkov Yuriy Administrator

Wish FreshForex Happy Birthday in any social network and get real $5!

Within promotion period write feedback about the company and happy birthday wishes using the exact phrase: Happy Birthday #FreshForex, and publish it on one of the Forex related websites or in social networks.

Total prize pool is $1000. You have only two days to get your present!

Please note once the claimed amount is credited to the promotion participants, the company has the right to end the promotion ahead of schedule, in this case further bonus requests will be declined.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Contest conditions:
    1. The promotion period is from October 11th to October 13th, 2017.
    2. Total prize pool is $1000. Once the claimed amount is credited to the promotion participants, the company has the right to end the promotion ahead of schedule, in this case further bonus requests will be declined. The clients will be informed about ahead-of-schedule end of the promotion by news release on the official website of the Company.
    3. The bonus can be credited to all the FreshForex account holders with verified personal information and at least one trade carried out on the trading account. Trading account can be opened on the company's website.
    4. The promotion is available for all the account types of the company.
    5. To get the bonus the following steps are required:
    5.1. During the promotion period leave feedback about the company and wish FreshForex happy birthday using in your message this exact phrase: Happy Birthday #FreshForex;
    5.2. Feedback should be published on one of the Forex related websites or in social networks (facebook, vk, twitter, instagram, etc)
    5.3. During the promotion period send participation request to client support service via feedback section in the Client Area with the subject line “Happy Birthday FreshForex”. Ensure to provide a valid link to the published feedback message in the participation request.
    6. The bonus is not credited in the following cases:
    6.1. If published message has no meaning, is biased or insults honor and dignity of the Company;
    6.2. If published message does not correspond to the specified topic (cooperation and trading with FreshForex), or provided link is not valid;
    6.3. If published message is non-unique or copied from other websites;
    6.4. If published message contains less than 80 characters.
    7. Bonus is only credited once in the amount of $5 to the Balance of the trading account. The bonus funds are tradable and withdrawable without limitations. Bonus is credited simultaneously to all the participants within the period from October 16th to October 18, 2017.
    8. Bonus is deducted from the account If there are no trading operations carried out within a month on the trading account.
    9. In order to prevent fraudulent actions or misuse of the promotion, the promotion organizers reserve the right without notice at any time to cancel the bonus, refuse to credit the bonus and/or refuse to pay the profit gained with the help of the bonus.
    10. The company reserves the right to change conditions and duration of the promotion.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    Bonolo Sekanonyane likes this.
  2. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

Oh man, I'm late! I would've joined this awesome contest. But I have been so busy for the last couple of weeks.
    More cool promo and contest, please! :)

3. ibm'73

ibm'73 Active Member

waahhh ..., I was late to find out about this news :)

4. Volkov Yuriy

This contests came to the end.

5. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

will it be extended or perhaps switched to similar kind of contest? :D i think it is good to make media promotion as a contest.

6. Volkov Yuriy

Thank you for a quwestion NewbieTrader!
    We are going to start new one soon. stay tuned!

7. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

You're welcome! I am staying tuned!
    I believe it is going to be awesome like all the previous and ongoing contests :)

8. andengireng

andengireng Member

Happy birthday to FreshForex, now you are 14 years old and I think now is your time to be the best broker, please increase your service and be the one in your client's heart. Be success and always innovative !!

9. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

Is it today? Their birthday?
    If so, we should expect some special bonus or program anytime soon :D stay tuned to your notification, guys. hahah