Comparison of FreshForex and Instaforex

Discussion in 'Feedback and suggestions' started by Volkov Yuriy, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Volkov Yuriy

Volkov Yuriy Administrator

FreshForex InstaForex

On market 12 years 10 years

Tools 134 more than 100

Min deposit - $1

Execution All Market Execution -

Remunerations

100% remuneration of fees and up to 100% renumeration of spread

all bonuses can be summed up, it's not allowed to use bonuses for drawdowns

Additional bonuses

101% on EVERY replenishment - drawdown bonus

250% simultaneously, it's not allowed to use bonuses for drawdowns

48% per annum for all foreign currency accounts

no deposit bonus is $2017

FreshForex seems to be more beneficial comparing to InstaForex, and additionally, it has more profitable promos. So, all promos of InstaForex are limited up to 30% for replenishment, for ex. Bonuses can me summed up, but in the end there is somewhere 65% by summing up 3 promos. It seems not bad, but FreshForex has a 1 promo of 101% or even 117%.

Almost all the other terms are equal with minor differences. Therefore, we can say that FreshForex is better in terms of promos, also the spread of up to $ 20 can be returned from the lot and even more.

There are some bonuses for the new clients of FreshForex: InstaForex has 250% bonus for the first replenishment while FreshForex gives a bonus of $2017 without any conditions, you should just register.

2. andengireng

andengireng Member

In my opinions, FreshForex is better than InstaForex, because instaforex is not allow me to do scalping, there is any limit to hold your positions, and Instaforex spread is big, minimum 3 pips and more, there is any requote and any rejection. Beside that, FreshForex always offer me an innovative bonuses. FreshForex is better.