Comparison of FreshForex and Forex Club

Discussion in 'Feedback and suggestions' started by Volkov Yuriy, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Volkov Yuriy

Volkov Yuriy Administrator

FreshForex Forex Club

On market 12 years 19 years

Tools 134 72

Min deposit - from $100 up to $500 on different accounts

Execution All Market Execution Instant and Market on different accounts

Remunerations

100% remuneration of fees and up to 100% renumeration of spread

100% remuneration of fees

Additional bonuses

101% on EVERY replenishment - drawdown bonus

simultaneous 100% bonus for the first replenishment (from $100)

48% per annum for all foreign currency accounts

9-12% per annum for the $5000 deposit and more

Non deposit bonus $2017, a contest with the prize of BMW car

New Year contest, attendance fee is from $500 (the grand prize is a snowmobile)

Hello everyone,

I've recently become bewildered of choosing a new broker, cause news got about that all big brokers will be banned from offering their clients promos and bonuses. So I decided to switch from the Forex Club to something else, where bonuses will remain. I searched up the whole Internet and decided to choose FreshForex. I'm giving you a comparison of FreshForex and Forex Club, maybe someone else will be interested in this too.

They have equal terms of trade, but Forex Club is longer on the market and more famous. The more interesting information is below.

Their promos are somewhat of alike, but the amounts are completely different. For example, Forex Club has a promo "Deposit Bonus": if you replenish the account for $5000 and more, you can get 9-12% on available cash within 3 months after the replenishment. FreshForex has a similar promo, but the terms are better: from 3% to 48% per annum on available cash, and there is no need to replenish account. Just connect! % depends on the turnover. In order to get 48% you need to have 50 lots a week. Still there is a lot of things, you can see for yourself if it's interesting, but in general other promos are the same. If Forex Club has a bonus of 100% for the first replenishment, then FreshForex has 101% for EVERY replenishment, and so on.

That's why I decided to switch to FreshForex, because they have a big no deposit bonus of $2017 for all new customers. Register and get your bonus. I will try and see later, and maybe after a month's of testing, I'll share my experience. Maybe it's not so cool as it seems.

Conclusion: according to the terms of trade, both brokers are the same, but there is a big difference in promos. I do like Forex Club, you need to have a huge amount of money on the account in order to get bonuses, and FreshForex already has less strict conditions. For almost all promos you need to replenish for $100. There is a big difference between $5000 and $100, huh.

2. DorothyVog

DorothyVog Member

Hi! Let's get acquainted?
    WhatsApp +31645261259

3. AleFizark1

AleFizark1 Member

flashlight apk download for android symbol mt font download youth with mission songs mp3 download flavour oluchi mp3 la vie ne ment ringtone love birds telugu movie songs medabots metabee version download vip deluxe slots apk ipastore download ios hoobastank the reason mp3 free download office 356 download pokemon gaia download latest version download news intro video give me a song to sing mp3 free download gazal download video editor lightworks free download pandem kodi 2 full movie telugu k master app download directx 11 sdk download qtp download for windows 10 strike force heroes extraction apk google get me whatsapp dasi na mere bare song djpunjab cooper hewitt thin font

twilight mobi download train simulator 2019 free mods war thunder pc download formula 1 apk update google photos apk gta vice city ultimate trainer v2 download video exo mp4 can you get fortnite on iphone se manycam free virtual webcam effects software hp deskjet 3830 series driver youtube mp4 playlist download online whatsapp gb uptodown 2018 adobe audition download windows 7 buccaneers 58 games for windows 10 64 bit free download madina font free jojo all my life mp3 dj serato pro crack apex legends online download zacardi cortez oh how i love you download installing oculus software taking forever zelda ocarina of time randomizer rom bbc 6 minutes download tomorrow never dies watch online with english subtitles

nero download for windows 10 64 bit all bangla natok free download download previous versions of teamviewer tera cheta mp3 aiseesoft total video converter registration code stream 4k movies free online dell optiplex 380 network drivers windows 7 64 bit intel pentium g3250 drivers fnaf 4 download free full version download dell wifi driver for windows 10 64 bit brusheezy shapes tomtom home windows 10 fahrenheit 9 11 720p download sun soniye sun dildar mp3 song download how to save pics and videos from instagram riviera the promised land psp download principles of life 2nd edition pdf free download one mobile market for pc avs video remaker crack love nikki apk unlimited money yesudas christian devotional songs malayalam mp3 adobe lightroom free download full version for windows 10 marubhoomiyile aana full movie download tamilrockers download tenki no ko google drive

recharge rc apk thabile myeni new album download frank wood business accounting pdf laila ko bhool jayenge sans fight download scothman snapchat android look at me now lyrics download transfer downloaded music to iphone all i want for christmas is you instrumental download chhod chhad ke apne salim ki gali mp3 song daniel caesar best part instrumental download pagalworld krishna photo download no more tears mp3 wild card download simba download movie cute funny baby videos download basketball flyer psd pyar jhoota sahi duniya ko dikhane aaja mp3 hancom typing training download ip webcam acid for pc wall e wallpaper for s10+ slack desktop download windows enrique iglesias songs free download manadhai thirudivittai songs