Comparison of FreshForex and Alpari

Discussion in 'Feedback and suggestions' started by Volkov Yuriy, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Volkov Yuriy

Volkov Yuriy Administrator

FreshForex Alpari

On market 12 years 18 years

Tools 134 61

Min deposit - from $100 up to $500

Execution All Market Execution Instant Execution (nano.mt4, standart.mt4, standart.mt5)

Remunerations 100% remuneration of fees and
    up to 100% renumeration of spread

Additional bonuses up to 50% compensation of fees and spreads

101% on replenishment - drawdown bonus

48% per annum for all foreign currency accounts

no deposit bonus is $2017

I would like to share my experience of switching from Alpari to FreshForex broker. All that follows below is just my own opinion, and not a recommendation for action.

Many of you will probably be surprised that I decided to leave Alpari, as it is a relatively big broker. In short, there are several reasons: The method of execution on my account was Instant Execution and it's inconvenient for me. I'm not a fan of intraday trading, and the spread is usually higher, but the alternative was only the accounts with a minimum deposit of $500, which is a little bit high for me. And of course I want to avoid all kinds of fees, such as commissions for replenishment/withdrawal, spread return, etc. (I'm not greedy, it's just because you can earn extra $100 on a return spread and FreshForex has such an opportunity)

I started comparing and here above you see the table with results.
    I was using the site and thought for a second. All accounts have Market Execution, there is no minimum deposit, 100% commission is returned and even the spread is returned up to $ 20 per a lot. There are also a lot of bonuses and promotions. So I tried and I'm satisfied with the result.

In short, both brokers (Alpari and FreshForex) have been tested by me personally. I can say that despite the fact that Alpari is a bigger one, it is more profitable to trade on FreshForex.

If anyone else is using another broker, we can compare it to FreshForex. FreshForex vs your broker

2. andengireng

andengireng Member

I had heard that alpari could not pay clients who profit when BREXIT occurs. This is unfortunate because as we know, Alpari is also one of the big brokers. Alpari should be able to provide better service.

3. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Even we can predict their bankruptcy from several unpaid withdrawal cases from their clients. No wonder people are avoiding that broker, though...