Charts to look at for the week ending 6th March 2020

Discussion in 'FreshForex Analysts Contest' started by Francmorio, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Francmorio

Francmorio Member

EURUSD
    [​IMG]

On this chart, we are looking for buy orders. We recommend looking for long term buy positions towards 1.12070.

2. Francmorio

Francmorio Member

GBPUSD
    [​IMG]

GBPUSD is currently heading to the lowerside, while the price is held below the Alligator trend indicator, I expect further momentum to the lowerside towards 1.27155.

3. Francmorio

Francmorio Member

USDJPY
    [​IMG]

The US dollar got absolutely crushed against the Japanese yen during the trading session on Friday again, as we continue to see a lot of negativity and fear in the markets.

4. Francmorio

Francmorio Member

EURGBP
    [​IMG]

Despite the downtrend, the EUR/GBP bulls are slowly taking control. H4 time frame is in retracement and that accounts for lower timeframes bullish trend.

5. Francmorio

Francmorio Member

AUDUSD
    [​IMG]
    The Australian dollar initially gapped lower to kick off the week, turned around to fill the gap, and then shot straight towards the 0.65 level to round out the week as the global markets continue to melt down.

6. Francmorio

Francmorio Member

NZDUSD
    [​IMG]

In a speech to the Auckland Chamber of Commerce on Thursday, New Zealand Finance Minister Grant Robertson warned that New Zealand will experience a “short, sharp” economic hit.

7. Francmorio

Francmorio Member

USDCAD
    [​IMG]

Based on the early price action and the current price at 99.235, the direction of the March U.S. Dollar Index the rest of the session on Tuesday is likely to be determined by trader reaction to the pivot at 99.200.

8. Francmorio

Francmorio Member

EURJPY
    [​IMG]

Did you wonder what will be the cause of the next recession? As for now, that will not be a war between Iran and US and it will not be a Coronavirus.

9. Francmorio

Francmorio Member

SPX500
    [​IMG]

The stock markets got absolutely pummeled this week, as I am sure you know of by now. The markets have broken all the way down to the 2900 level in the S&P index by the time midday Friday came about.

10. Francmorio

Francmorio Member

11. Francmorio

Francmorio Member

DowJons
    [​IMG]

The Fed can’t really do anything to offset the damage from the coronavirus because the problem has not run its course and no one knows what the final outcome will look like when all is said and done.

12. Francmorio

Francmorio Member

FTSE
    [​IMG]

Today’s analysis is about indices because it looks like, we are approaching another correction on the stock market. Current drops are contributed not to the US-China trade wars or US-Iran conflict but to a new player in the game: Coronavirus sweeping across China.

13. Francmorio

Francmorio Member

DAX
    [​IMG]

If the Futures are anything to go by, the DAX is about to join its U.S peers in corrective territory. The CAC and EuroStoxx600 are likely to join.

14. Francmorio

Francmorio Member

CAC40
    [​IMG]

The majors are set for another fall at the open as the markets face the ever-growing prospect of a global pandemic and even greater disruption to trade.

15. Francmorio

Francmorio Member

NIKKEI
    [​IMG]

Crude Oil as the Weakest Link in China’s Coronavirus Panic, The global financial markets remain under pressure, gripped by fears of the new coronavirus’ impact on the economy.

16. broforex

broforex Member

Thank you Francmorio, I feel hard to make any analysis today, I think your info is good and I will follow it, so how about gold? Still strong?