Best Time and Hours For Forex Trading

Discussion in 'Trading systems and market analyzing methods' started by ibm'73, Nov 6, 2017.

1. ibm'73

ibm'73 Active Member

[​IMG]

The picture above shows the Best Time and Time For Forex Trading (Online Forex Trading)

Once we know what Forex trading is and who it plays in it ... it's time we learn when is the right time to trade. One point we should not miss!

Previously it has been mentioned that Forex is a market that is open 24 hours. But that does not mean we have to keep our buttocks in the chair and glare at the computer screen for 24 hours, just in case the market moves will threaten us. Not like that.

We can turn off the computer and go to bed, because whatever happens to the market, we can make a profit from it. Whether the market moves up, or when it slumps. New problems will come if the market is not moving at all.

We already know from the previous material that forex ditradingkan 24 hours a day. But actually 24 hours is divided into four trading sessions:

Sidney Sessions
    Tokyo session
    London Session
    New York session

Below is a table of open and close hours of each trading session in Summer (around April-October)

[​IMG]

While below are the opening and closing hours of each trading session in Winter (around October-April)

[​IMG]

The opening and closing times of each session are actually based on local business hours. Therefore, there will be times when the clock shifts one hour, as some countries move from / to daylight savings time (DST). The change of time from each country may differ.

From the two tables above, it is seen that between each session there is one opening time period of the same trading session. In the summer, from 3:00 to 4:00 EDT (15:00 to 16:00 GMT + 7), Tokyo and London sessions overlap, and during summer and winter from 8:00 AM-12: 00 PM ET (20: 00-24: 00 GMT + 7), London and New York Sessions overlap.

In those overlapping hours the market has the highest trading activity, because the volume at the moment when the two markets open at the same time is greater than the others. Because at this hour all market participants are busy doing the selling or buying. In other words, it is a moment in which money flows faster than one hand to the other. About this overlap we will explore again in the next material.

If you look at the opening hours of the Sidney market on both tables, we will find the opening hours of the Sidney session over two hours accelerated. Well, the question now is why it should be two hours instead of an hour, if the US can adjust its trading hours? There are things we need to keep in mind about this time change. When the US turns an hour, it means that Sidney clock is accelerated by an hour. Although both have four seasons, but the movement is different between America and Australia.

Nia likes this.
  2. Nia

Nia Member

articles that are very interesting and easy to digest for a beginner trader like me in determining the right time to start a transaction

3. ibm'73

ibm'73 Active Member

thank goodness that this article gives a lot of feedback for you before you make a transaction

Nia likes this.
  4. ELKHAMMAR SALEH

ELKHAMMAR SALEH New Member

thank you for the post, i had a trdaing account in the near past, and i used trade in night and the early morning, and all the trades in this time was profited, but one day i had took a risk and lost all my money and now i'm starting all over again with FreshForex.

5. andengireng

andengireng Member

If what you fear is a chaotic or disorganized condition such as the myth that Friday's movements are out of control, you have to believe this "Every market movement must have a trigger, so if deepened it is not there .. The market irregularity will be felt if you see it only from a single time frame angle, whereas if viewed from another time frame angle then surely it will look clear market pattern "So suggestion try to do analysis on 2 - 3 time frames.

6. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

I follow the New York time. It's also because I work better at night somehow :D i'm not a morning person. my brain is not yet full in the morning. hahahah

7. AleFizark1

AleFizark1 Member

install java runtime ubuntu google hindi input offline download worth it mp3 download beamng drive full game steelseries siberia 350 drivers download mp3 soledad parmish verma new movie song he still loves me download mp3 mobdro mobile app itunes not letting me purchase world war z full movie in hindi 480p download filmywap ralink wireless utility download tamil dubbed comedy movies list tamia make tonight beautiful song download smoothie bottle mockup free hard rock ringtones neyo over my head album nazran to girgi ms dos 3.2 download mp3 youtube converter juice vector python sdk pug background hd rocksmith 2014 remastered free download game of thrones season 1 hindi download

download glass free yeh un dinon ki baat hai all episodes download update my drivers windows 7 how to install safari in ubuntu raw theme song download nomao camera video nutaku store apk rotiya pakai mere naal song free piano 3d model cobo launcher prime apk kdp rocket download love freebeat fx file explorer mod apk download ignition for iphone the past 2018 full movie download hd wolf warrior 2 english subtitle bv raman astrology books pdf free download southside free drum kit download high sierra on mojave ennavale adi ennavale song lyrics cara download film xnxx royalty free commercial fonts mp3juice 1 song mighty man of war

moongil thottam song ringtone download nba live cracked apk apple app apk aaj somwar hai mahadev ka vaar hai lyrics boondocks season 1 download chukaloki ekinadu chakanodu video song d rose free download mixer apps free download premium link generator takefile carotdav download urdu to english translator download for pc sales powerpoint templates free download how to download from facebook on iphone download ons pst viewer pro download hindi song video download mp4 install windows 7 games on windows 10 filepuma review samsung m2070 firmware star market download small baby song download independence day resurgence tamil dubbed full movie download parkour school minecraft map solid body mp3 song download pagalworld

ppsspp liberty city stories best punjabi wedding dance songs mp3 download download my hero academia wallpaper cool wallpapers for a phone hp laserjet p1102 driver download windows 7 32 bit aptana studio portable ariana grande needy mp3 playful kiss episode 20 eng sub adobe offline installer download best cs go wallpapers bioshock torrent calma remix mp3 download 3 idiots with english subtitles full movie young thug best friend instrumental power vpn mod apk codec metal gear ringtone 5srw download lattice diamond 3.9 download powerpoint marketing strategy template download oliver twist dbanj only built 4 cuban linx 2 download zip kodi 17.1 download venkatesh hit songs free download zee5 apk mod

8. broforex

broforex Member

These four overlapping times usually make the three best times to trade. Of these, the most profitable trading time is 8 am to noon when the New York and London exchanges open. Both trading centers have more than 50 percent of all trades on all 15 exchanges throughout the world.