Are you passionate and motivated?

Discussion in 'For novice traders' started by Roman Rias, Sep 21, 2017.

1. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

dude, if you have that much, you can live from business profit as well :D i was pointing out at mid level workers like myself. i trade and i still work. because i don't have that much money to trade to begin with.

2. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

That's right. But for us with 200-600 dolars of monthly incomes, it is far much better to invest it on some simple trade that doesn't take our time that much so you can do other works as well...

3. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

200-600 usd a month does sound plenty as a source of income for some people. but we dream big and should aim big, bro :D one may argue though that some other investments also don't take much of our time, even less than trading.

4. broforex

broforex Member

Your income is based on your capital (deposit) if you deposit $1000, I think it is possible if you get $ 200-600. 10-50% profit per month is possible for me, the key is never give up, if you want to be a professional trader, you should train hard.

5. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

true that. but that being said, putting big capital does not necessarily mean you're going to get big profit. it still depends on your trading skills. Let's train hard! :D

6. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Well, when we're taking low risk trading it means that we will receive less profits. But since it's the low risk one, it means you're certainly save and will be able to stay longer to trade.

7. broforex

broforex Member

Yes, Don't use all of your money, please use your money and you are okay if the money is gone, because Trading Forex is high risk business. The lower risk you use is better.

8. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

I call it "cold money" :D which means money that you don't use to "burn" your stove. Meaning you're safe in other main expenses like food even if you lose the money you're trading with.