3 Ways to get BTC

Discussion in 'About crypto currencies' started by Tengkorakfx, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

1. Receive Bitcoin from others
    You can receive Bitcoin by redeeming services (services) or products (goods) that you sell.
    2. Buy Bitcoin
    You can buy and sell Bitcoin through brokers that provide btc for trading.
    3. Mining Bitcoin
    You need to have many tools such computer, vga, and the others to support its processing.
    The transaction is done by computers and requires complex calculations. There are operational costs to be paid and large enough.

What do you think? have you any ways to get btc? please share!

2. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

I have been mining bitcoins now. but the rate is soooooo slow :D So low that it's like getting a dollar a week. Not worth the electricity bill for the laptop :D
    Do you guys have any mining tools recommendation?

3. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Haha and you just have to be more patient just to get more dollars. indeed the cost to do bitcoin mining is very expensive, the cost of equipment, electricity, and the internet cost a lot. I think it's better to long term invest in btc.

4. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

#DomesticProblem, right? Or, #IndonesianProblem. hahahah, as we don't have abundant free WiFi here. Yes they have in cafes, but we still have to buy the expensive coffee :D

5. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

hha no need to mention the country, please :D just enjoy what you have and the thing you can be used to. #healingtheheart haha

6. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

hahahah :D no offense, dude. i am also from Indonesia! hahahah. man we've gone off topic. oh here's another way to get btc: play games online with btc prize money.

7. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

haha, I just realized that we're oot. Yeah that's one of another way to get btc but I bet it would be need a thousand year to get 1 btc. *Oopsss :D

8. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

Good thing the admin is too nice to warn us for OOT :D
    Small games, yes. But I heard there are some online game with BTC prize money. So that's not a thousand year. But the competition is tough.

9. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

What kind of game is it? what's the name? tell me, I'm curious haha

10. andengireng

andengireng Member

In addition to the above 3 ways, now Bitcoin can also be obtained via telegram. Recently, apart from being used for chating, Telegram also began to use for business or money is by using Bot. This is starting to be crowded in discussions among Business Online.

11. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

I forgot the exact name. I uninstalled it because it took too long to get enough bitcoin to withdraw. and it was not much. one game is like spinning for luck game, the other is like some board games. but it wasn't much.

12. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

I have searched some similar games that can make bitcoins (or in this case, satoshis). But seriously, it's not worth it. You can expect few satoshis for more than 6 hours playing it.

13. Francmorio

Francmorio Member

I think the only way to get genuine bitcoin is to buy or mine, I have seen cases where people thought that games could give them bitcoin, only to end in the hands of conmen

14. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

Actually there is nothing wrong if you want to get btc with the game, but we must be more selective again choose the right game and most importantly must be patient, because it will take a long time. so better do buy btc for investment.

15. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

yeah you're right. i played for like the whole day and i got some satoshis equal to just a dollar. dang i spent more than that for the wifi only! :D

16. Tengkorakfx

Tengkorakfx Member

All day was good, but sometimes I was impatient. so better buy direct btc and hold it until bitcoin price goes up. he but if you are a person who loves to collect satoshis, that is also a very good thing

17. NewbieTrader

NewbieTrader Member

Okay, it's been about a year now since we discussed where we can get BTC. I was interested in small games. Since we love "wasting" time in games. So why not do that while playing games. Anyone here doing it?

18. liafatlouie

liafatlouie New Member

The price of BTC soared, it was very fortunate to buy it last year, the increase was more than 100% this month. So Amazing!